Chapter 50 - Minori

New Chapter!!!

This chapter is very long compared to the others so take your time and read when it best suits you.

⚠️Warning: This chapter depicts extreme physical violence and death. It is gruesome and bloody (Not for the faint of heart). Please read what is comfortable for you and take care of yourselves.

This chapter will mark the end of the main story for Separated. (Don't worry, the epilogue chapters are coming so stay tuned for that)

It has been a little under six months and this story was one adventurous ride. Minori and Nikolai's dynamic was so different to the dynamic I have written before and I have enjoyed writing about them so much. 🥹🥺🥰

Minori is proabably the strongest female character I have ever written and could possibly be the strongest woman I will ever write but her stubborn, determined self was something I envied and admired while writing her character.

Nikolai, like all the male characters I like to write is so obsessed with his woman and I can't get enough of boy obsessed. If there is one character trait I like to put into my main male lead characters, it is exactly that.

For a short while Minori and Nikolai will be taking a break but I promise they are coming back for the epilogue chapter. (I am still deciding on whether I should do one very long chapter or two decent length chapters. Let me know which one you guys prefer.)😝😎

In the mean time, I will begin uploading my new story Mirrored, which will follow Ryosuke (Minori's brother) and Kaya (Akio's daughter - AKA, the traitor's daughter). I know, quite the couple huh? But if you like extreme angst and want to cry more than this story, you are in for a ride. 🥲🫶🏻💘

I also began writing a historical, royalty vibe story but so far I have only written mafia/yazkua/underworld stories so I am not too sure if I am ready to deliever that kind of story yet but if you like a bit of fantasy, royalty, father-daughter bond, with romance, do also let me know. I like validation. 👑👑👑

I will stop here (for now), and let you get on with the story. (Sorry, I do have the tendency to talk for hours on end)

Love you all so, so much and I hope you enjoy this chapter. ❤️❤️❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe it took me three long months for me to heal and return back to my top condition. The rehabilitation process was painful and taxing, but it was worth it. And I wasn't alone. I had Nikolai by my side while I was by his and together we returned to as good as new.

He has finally started to spar with me like he promised all those months ago and it was perfectly stimulating. My mind was on constant edge from trying to tackle him down onto the ground. Unfortunately, I haven't been very successful. From the 27 spars we had, I have only won 3 on a fair basis.

The first few times he let me win which obviously only resulted in a frustrated and angry me. I do not like winning just because someone lets me win. I would much rather lose because I was unskilled than to win like that.

But it was clear evident that I was very much my father's daughter, I do enjoy the thrill of adrenaline coursing through my system every now and then.

Like now.

On the other side of the country, Akio Hashimoto was shackled to the wall like I had been, only instead of one arm, all four of his limbs were. The usually prim and proper appearance he donned on to cover the mess of his mind was long gone, replaced by his true nature – A filthy, polluted mess.