House

⚠️TW ed mentions

(Georges pov)

———

"Im good... thanks anyways" George replied, trying his best to make his voice sound normal.

They were sitting on the couch in the living room of Clays house.

"You good?" Clay replied.

"Uh... yeah? Im fine" George chuckled nervously.

"You seem off" Clay said and raised an eyebrow.

The room fell silent for a while. A couple seconds later a cat came out of the kitchen and hopped up on the counch inbetween the two.

"Oh yeah, this is Patches" Clay said, to change the subject.

"Shes cute" George mumbled with a slight smile as he patted Patches head.

-time skip-

It was now 11.29pm. They had been watching random movies on the tv.

"I better get home... can you drive me?" George mumbled as he checked the time on his phone.

"Yeah sure" Clay replied as they both stood up and went to the entryway.

They put their shoes on and went out to the car. It had started to get darker outside. They sat in silence for a while.

"Are you sure that youre okay, George?" Clay suddenly asked.

"Uh... im fine... why?" George replied.

"Youve been acting off today" Clay mumbled, he almost seemed sad about it.

"I have?" George nervously chuckled.

"Yeah..."

"How so.?" George asked and looked at Clay, who was focused on the road.

"You keep stuttering. And not to mention that you havent eaten anything all day" Clay said.

"I ate breakfast.?" George lied, he hadnt eaten anything that day. Clay was right.

"Like thirteen hours ago?" Clay asked actually catching Georges eyecontact.

"Uhh... yeah..?" George replied with a nervous smile.

It went quiet for a while.

"Thats why youre so thinn? Because you dont eat?" Clay spilled out unexpectedly.

"Wha- how- uhh-" George stuttered. How did he know that.?

"George"

"Y-yeah.?"

"Do you have an eating disorder?" Clay asked and looked at George.

George looked down at the floor.

"You do, dont you?" Clay said, his tone was sad.

"I... dont know" George replied quietly.

"Taking that as a yes. Id normaly recomend therapy but thatd be quite hard in this situation.." Clay spoke, each word he said suprised George even more, Clay had been around people like George before?

"Youve dealed with people like me before.?" George mumbled.

"Uh... yeah..." Clay quietly replied.

"If you dont mind me asking, who?" George asked curiously.

"my mom, my sister, a couple of old friends and... myself" Clay replied slowly.

-time skip-

As they got closer and closer to Georges house they saw smoke, they couldnt see where it wad coming from though.

When they got close enough Clay saw it.

"George."

"Yeah?" George replied and looked at Clay, who was starring forward.

"You might wanns look over there..." Clay mumbled and reached his hand out, grabbing Georges face and turning it so they were looking in the same direction.

Georges eyes widened. The smoke was coming from Georges house. As they got closer they saw orange fire through the windows. George didnt care about the house, all he could think about was Luca. His best friend and his only support other than Clay.

———

533 words😃

A/N nice ending of a chapter huh?😃😃