Sick and alone

(Georges pov)

———

The next morning George woke up alone in Clays bed. He didnt feel very well.

A few minutes later the door squeaked open and Clay poked his head in. He stepped in with a mug in his hand.

"Youre awake" Clay said gently as he sat down on the side of the bed.

"I dont feel very good" George mumbled as he starred at the mug in Clays hands.

"You want some of my coffee?" Clay smiled and gave the mug to George who sat up.

George took a sip as Clay grabbed his phone and started doing something.

"Whatcha doing?" George mumbled after a while.

"Nothing" Clay said as he turned his phone off and turned to George with a smile.

George raised one of his eyebrows as he took another sip from the coffee.

"I'm gonna leave for a few hours, if that's okay?" Clay said with a smile as he stood up and started checking his phone again.

"Sure.?" George mumbled confused as Clay left.

-time skip-

George spent his alone time watching movies in the living room with Patches and Luca.

He threw a quick glance out the window, it was dark and it was raining.

The front door opened and in came Clay.

"Hi, love" he mumbled as he spotted George on the couch.

"Hello" George said giving Clay a suspicious side eye.

"What.?" Clay said acting scared as he entered the living room.

"Where have you been?" George said as he moved the blanket beside him to make space for Clay.

"Just.. running errands..?" Clay chuckled as he sat down.

"What kind of behavior is that?? To leave your sick boyfriend all alone?" George mumbled as he pretended to mad.

"Eh... it will be worth it... How are you doing?" Clay aptemted to save the situation but failed miserably.

"Worth it?" George chuckled.

"Anyways...... what are you watching.?" Clay mumbled changing the subject.

"Peppa pig" George said ironicly, looking at the paused screen on the tv, with a clear picture of Vecna from Stranger Things on it.

"Haha, funny" Clay replied with a straight face and squinted eyes.

Both of them burst into laughter which quickly turned into George caughing like hell and Clay running ti the kitchen to grab a glas of water for him.

———

386 words

A/N peppa pig? Yeah... sureeee...

What could Clay be up to?👀
Ideas?->

🎶I know something you dont, i know something you will never know🎶

(Jk you will know in the next few chapters)