Cpr

(Clays pov)

———

Clay jumped into the river and ran towards the other side. It couldnt have been more than twenty meters but it still felt like the longest distance he had ever ran. If it was because of the force of the water or because of the thought of George possibly being dead on the other side, he didnt know.

He got to the other side and sat down next to Georges body, he grabbed his shoulders and got him out of the water and turned him over to lay on his back.

Clay paniced, what would he do? There were no one to help him. No strangers nearby, no doctors, no nurses. Georges life depended fully on Clay.

He started doing chest compressions as he felt tears running down his cheeks.

"Dont you fucking dare to leave me all alone in this world, George" Clay quietly mumbled as he continued the chest compressions.

He stopped and leaned closer to Georges face to feel if he was breathing.

(A/N HAH you thought.)

No signs of breathing.

Clay did a few more chest compressions before slightly giving up. He placed his head down against Georges chest and cried. Cried more than ever.

He didnt want to give up. He didnt want to be alone. He didnt want to loose George.

He sat up straight again, looking down at Georges face. He hesitated for a second before leaning back down to Georges face, tilting Georges head back and started mounth to mounth cpr.

(A/N fine, youre welcome)

Clay wasnt religious but in that moment he prayed. Prayed to whatever could help him save George. God, Satan, mother nature, anyone.

He slightly detatched his lips from Georges, giving up fully. He didnt move away, he stayed close. He didnt want to move away. There was nothing else he could do.

"George please... I-.." Clay sobbed, he didnt know what to say, or do, or anything.

"I... I love you, George. Please dont leave me" Clay whispered, he closed his eyes and hoped.

Clays lips were about a centimeter away from Georges but all out of a sudden they were connected again.

Clays eyes shot open again as he looked down at George who just leaned back down against the grass with open eyes and a nervous smile on his face.

———

421 words

A/N OK IM DYING

sorry for playing with yalls feelings, trust and wills to live but... it was(will be) worth it...

DID YALL EXPECT THAT??

I sure did.