Hang out

⚠️TW slight mention of ed

(Georges pov)

———

The next morning George got a text from Clay.

Clay🙄

Hru?
Read 9.54am

Im fine
Read 9.55am

Calmed down since yesterday?
Read 9.56am

Kinda
Read 9.56am

Was Clay mad? He seemed careless. Did he start hating George after the hug? God, why the hell would George have hugged him in the first place...

Clay🙄

Wanna come round mine later today?
Read 9.58am

What. Why the hell were people so god damn confusing? Was he mad? Or did he feel bad? George didnt know what to think.

Clay🙄

Yeah sure, when?
Read 9.59am

In like an hour maybe?
Read 9.59am

Sure
Read 10.00am

Aight cya
Read 10.00am

"The fuck?" George mumbled to himself.

He got out of bed and changed into jeans and a tshirt. He walked into the bathroom, starring into the mirror as he brushed his teeth.

He went down stairs and into the living room where Luca was laying.

"Morning Luca" George smiled as he sat down next to Luca.

"Clays coming to pick me up in a while... why is he so confusing? Like one second he acts all weird and almost mad over text and the next hes literally asking me to come over to his house" George mumbled as Luca covered his ears with his paws.

-time skip-

Clays car stood outside of Georges house as George put his shoes on. He went outside and hopped into the passengers seat.

"Hi" George mumbled as he fastened his seatbelt.

"Hi" Clay replied, not taking his eyes of of the road as he started driving.

Was he mad? Just doing this to act 'not mad'? Georges mind was racing. Suddenly Clay spoke.

"Why are you so nervous all out of a sudden?" Clay asked, still not looking away from the road ahead.

'Because I hugged you. Because everyone else in the world is dead. Because Im stuck with you in this world all alone. Because youre acting weird. Because youre... a handsome guy...'

'No no no. Im straight. Hes straight. Were both as straight as rulers.'

"Uhh. Im not- I dont know.?" was all that George could get out.

-time skip-

They had hung out at Clays house for a while now, mostly talking and a little bit of playing minecraft on Clays laptop, the time was now 4.08pm.

"You hungry? I could make dinner if you want?" Clay suggested.

Georges eyes widened. He hadnt told anyone aboit his weird food habits. Especially not Clay...

———

412 words