Sister

(Georges pov)

———

15 minutes later the ambulance arrived, they took the neccesary tests and came to a conclution that Georges sister Astrid had caught the virus. She was moved from the house to the hospital instantly.

The family sat in the diningroom, they were having lunch but no one had the apetite to eat after this mornings events. The only ones left in the house were George, his mom, his dad, his little brother and the family cat.

George loved his family, but most of all he loved his mother and the cat, Luca.

"Will the virus take Luca to?" Georges little brother Henry asked all out of a sudden.

George looked at Henry, then turned his head towards their parents to hear their response.

"Uh... We cant know that just yet, honey. They havent done enough research to know that." Their mother Mary replied softly.

"Do you think the virus came because i didnt eat my vegetables last week?" Henry asked quietly as he looked down at his plate.

-time skip-

It had been a week since Astrid had caught the virus. She had just passed away and the family was on their way to the hospital to say their goodbyes.

The car ride was silent the entire way. Everyone was busy with their own thoughts. George liked silence, but not in this kind of situation.

Georges dad Harry who was driving the car pulled up by the hospital and found a parking space. The family exited the car and walked towards the entry of the hospital. Still complete silence.

They eventually got to the right room and stepped inside to see Astrid laying peacefully on the hospital bed. Eyes closed and chest still. Tears started filling the familys eyes as they stepped closer to the bed.

"I miss you, sissy" Henry whispered.

"You were always my favorite daughter" Harry mumbled.

(A/N cause you deffenetly didnt only have one)

"Love you Astrid, you and your creative mind" Mary said as she placed her hand on Astrids forehead.

"Hope youre happy and healthy wherever you are now, Astrid" George mumbled as he slowly lokked down towards the floor.

They stayed in the room barely speaking a word for a while. Eventually they decided it would be best to go back home and let Astrids soul peacefully fly away.

———

391 words