First of November

(Georges pov)

———

First of november. George and the cats were chilling in the livingroom, scrolling through pinterest house inspiration, as usual.

Clay cane up behind him and hugged him over the back of the couch.

"Good morning, birthday boy" Clay said with a big smile.

"Morning? Clay, its like 1pm" Geogre chuckled.

"Anyways... I have a suprise for you" Clay mumbled as he looked over Georges shoulder and snatched his phone out of his hands.

"Oi! What was that for?" George complained.

"Come" Clay said with a big smile.

Clay went to the front door and put his shoes and jacket on. George followed him, doing the same.

They got out to the car and hopped in, Clay in the drivers seat and George in the passenger seat.

Clay had a wide smirk the entire hour and a half they were driving, they eventually turned onto a smaller forested, thinner road. That seemed to be winding up a hill.

Every once in a while George looked over at Clay, who kept the same wide smirk the entire way.

Eventually Clay stopped. He got a blindfold from his pocket and gave it to George. George gave him a side eye but no questions were asked, he just put the blindfold on and felt the car starting to move forward again.

After a few minutes they stopped again. George heard Clay get out of the car and walk around to Georges side of the car, opening the passenger door and taking Georges hand before helping him out. They walked a few steps before they stopped.

George heard Clay laughing a kind of nervous but excited laugh.

Clay slightly squeezed Georges hand before letting go, Clay moved his hands to Georges face, pulled him in for a quick kiss before removing the blindfold.

Infront of George stood Clay, behind Clay was a big luxury house.

Georges eyes widened.

"What the- How did you-" George stuttered as Clay moved to the side.

Clay didnt answer, he just stood there, with the same wide smile, looking at George.

———

376 words

A/N told you, no proposal...

Well, Clays secret is now revealed, but is it all the secrets there will be in this fanfic? No... of course not...

Thoughts, ideas etc?->