Pancakes

⚠️TW ed

(Georges pov)

———

When they got to Clays house it was late at night, it wasnt a long drive but Clay had driven slowly, for Luca.

They got out of the car and walked into the house. Clay showed George the guest room where George and Luca eventually fell asleep. George had placed the photo he had found at the ruins of his house at the bedside table.

Before George had fallen asleep Clay had given him a hoodie to sleep in, it was way to big for George but it worked.

-time skip-

George woke up to a smell of pancakes coming from the kitchen. He got out of bed and walked into the kitchen where, as he expected, Clay stood by the stove and made pancakes.

"Morning George" Clay said from the stove, not taking his eyes of of the pan.

"Morning" George replied, standing in the kitchen doorway watching Clay.

All out of a sudden Luca came running into the kitchen at full speed followed by Patches close behind. They ran in, ran around and ran out without stopping for a second.

"Told you theyd be good friends" Clay chuckled.

They laughed for a second before Clay turned around with two plates of pancakes with syrup and butter on, that he placed on the table.

"You feeling okay?" he asked as he got some utensils from a drawer.

"Think so" George replied as he sat down at the table, looking down at the plate.

Clay sat down besides George. He looked at George.

"I want you to eat George, it doesnt have to be all of it, it doesnt have to be now. But you need to eat" Clay said.

"I can leave the room if that would help" Clay said after a little while.

"Its fine" George mumbled as he slowly grabbed the fork.

-time skip-

Half an hour later George had eaten about a fourth of the portion Clay had made him. They were now sitting in the living room, watching a movie. Patches in Clays lap and Luca in Georges lap.

They sat close to each other, but not close enough that theyd touch each other. They didnt want to make each other uncomfortable.

About mid way through the movie Clay felt something on his shoulder. He looked over and saw a sleeping George leaning against him.

———

394 words

A/N author just make them kiss already... oh wait... thats me...

Dw itll come... soon👀