Store

(Georges pov)

———

"Ey George. Wake up"

George slowly opened his eyes, gis arms tied around Luca's half asleep body. Clay standing in the doorway.

"What" George whined.

"We gotta go to the store, were kinda running out if food." Clay explained.

It took a second for Georges tired brain to realise the situation, the virus, the fire, everything cane back to him as he fell back down into the pillow and sighed.

"Ill be ready in a minute.." George mumbled.

"You better be" Clay chuckled and left the room, closing the door behind him.

George stretched his arms up above his head as he sat up. He stood up and changed into sweatpants and a blue tshirt.

He left the room, making sure to leave the door a little bit open so Luca can get out.

He walked into the livingroom where Clay was standing, leaning against the back of the couch, shoes already on.

"Do we have to go to the store at like 6 am?" George mumbled as he blinked, struggling to put his shoes on.

"6 am? George... its 11 am, its not that early" Ckay chuckled, playing with the car keys he had in his hand.

"Same thing" George chuckled back as they left the house.

They got into the car. George leaning against the passenger door, trying to get back to sleep.

"How will we even buy stuff? Like no cashiers, no money as far as Im aware.?" George asked curiously when he gave up on sleeping.

"Considering the fact that there are no cashiers, no store owners, no police and most importantly, no government... we dont really need to buy it.." Clay smirked.

"Oh for gods sake" George mumbled as he realised what Clay meant.

-time skip-

When they had gotten the stuff they seemed to need they just walked through the check out and out the doors, the alarm started going of.

"Ever need a noisy place, go here, that alarm wont ever stop" Clay laughed as they put the stuff in the trunk.

"Im strongly regretting giving you my number that night" George mumbled with a slight smirk.

"Rude much" Clay put one of his hands to his heart and acted offended.

"Aww, did I offened mr nofeelings? Boo hoo" George said in a fake-sad voice.

"Oi" Clay said, mounth wide open after the unexpected sass.

———

397 words

A/N sassy George😍