Guest room

⚠️TW: slight ed

(Georges pov)

———

The next few days were the same. George having to take care their children (cats) all alone while being sick all because Clay kept randomly disapearing.

George was sitting on the couch rewatching stranger things for the 200th time, he looked over at his phone. 8.12pm. No sign of Clay since that morning when he had rushed out of the house and disapeared.

George was slowly getting used to not knowing where Clay was. He turned the tv off, the cats jumped down from his lap and landed on the floor before trotting into the kitchen. George followed them, poured some cat food into the bowls.

He looked over at the fridge. He was hungry. But no one would know if he did or did not eat, right? No witnesses. George shrugged before walking back into the living room.

Just as he sat down in the couch the front door opened and Clay snuck inside.

"Hi" George said as he starred down into the screen of his phone.

"Oh, hi" Clay replied slightly nervously.

The conversation didnt last longer as Clay went into the bathroom to take a shower and George went to the guest room to sleep.

Fifteen minutes later, George was just about to fall asleep when the door slowly opened.

"Gogy?" Clay whispered.

"Mhm?" George replied as he put his hand over his eyes.

"Why are you sleeping in here?" Clay asked curiously, his voice sounding almost sad.

"Why not?" George mumbled.

Clay hesitated for a second.

"Why arent you sleeping in my room?" He mumbled after a while.

George sat up.

"Why arent you home during the days?" He shot back.

Clay froze, he hadnt realised just how much he had been gone.

"What are you hiding that is more important than your boyfriend and your cats? We are your family for gods sake! We are your only friends, and you are our. So whats so important that you just have to leave all the fucking time, Clay? George almost shouted.

———

341 words

A/N muahahahah drama

I have plans... and you better buckle up...

Also sorry for not writing for so long-

ANYWAYS

Theories? Thoughts? Suggestions?->