Elon Musk

(Clays pov)

———

They pulled away from each other, holding eye contact.

"Why did you do it.?" Clay mumbled quietly and looked down a bit.

"Uh... I-" George began.

"Because... I just cant take this anymore... like everyone Ive ever cared about is gone, we are completly alone on the entire planet... and when the aregument happened I kind of thought I would be completly alone. I dont want to be completly alone..." George mumbled trying to explain it as good as he could.

"Im sorry... I wont ever leave you..." Clay said, lifting his eyes to meet Georges again.

(A/N foreshadowing..?👀)

They sat in silence for a while.

"If this stupid virus just wouldnt happen..." George began but stopped.

"What even started it? Did they ever find out?" George asked curiously.

"You dont know? Elon Musks robot experiments accedentaly went to far and it sent out some sort of radiation. And because the robots were everywhere it spread quickly and yeah." Clay explained.

(A/N ⚠️IMPORTANT, the virus KH404 started from a radiation from robots that were made to do some jobs like farmers and factory workers and such, thats how stuff still works and how stuff doesnt run out etc)
(Yes i just came up with that like 4 minutes ago)

"Ohhhh" George replied as he understood how it all worked.

"So basicaly, Elon Musk ended the world" Clay explained with a slight chuckle.

"What about us though?" George asked.

"I have no clue. If Id quess were just imune somehow.?" Clay chuckled.

(A/N George has pretty privilages and Clay is there because their soulmates and they therefore need eachother😙)

"Wanna go home.?" Clay mumbled, hoping George would come with him.

"Yeah" George smiled slightly.

They stood up and began walking back towards Clays car.

After walking half way Clay felt something in his hand. He looked down to see Georges smaller hand in his, their fingers linked together like they had never been apart.

Clay looked back forward with a smile.

They got to the car and hopped in on either side. Clay was about to turn the car on when he remembered something.

"Oh yeah, heres your phone" he said as he got Georges phone out if his pocket and handed it over.

"Oh, thanks" George smiled and took the phone.

Clay started the car and they drove off.

———

430 words

A/N ah yes, blame it on Elon Musk

Yeah we now know the reason for the virus...?

Spoiler for next chapter maybe? Not 100% sure but it might be a fur duo pov.?😨