Backyard

(Georges pov)

———

George woke up on the couch, Clay wasnt there and the tv had been turned off.

George felt an unusual weight on his chest. He looked down to see both Patches and Luca curled up against each other on his chest. He smiled at the sight before reaching for his phone.

He checked various social medias to hopefully find newer posts meaning that they werent alone, but he found nothing. It had became a habit to check, get his hopes up although he knew nothing would be different from the last time.

He laid on the couch scrolling through tiktok with both cats still sleeping on his chest. When he came across another of Clays old tiktoks. Clay was once again lipsyncing to a song but mid way through it cut to a different lighting, and clay was shirtless. Georges eyes widened as he quickly scrolled away. He felt his face go red as he let his eyes look around the room to make sure Clay wasnt there, which he wasnt.

-time skip-

George was in the backyard playing with Patches and Luca as he heard the glass door slide open. Clay walked out and closed the door behind him.

"Hi"

"Hi"

Clay stopped and smiled at the sight infront of him. But his smile faded as he sat down in the grass.

"George" Clay mumbled.

"Yeah?" George mumbled as he stopped to breath as the cats kept playing.

"Uh... Can I ask you a weird question?" Clay mumbled and chuckled.

"Sure.?" George said as he sat down towards Clay.

"Uh.. Have you ever uh... done something who wasnt really 'stereotypical popular guy'?" Clay mumbled.

"What do you mean.?" George asked, not getting what he meant.

"I dont know... like... done something that people didnt think youd do" Clay tried to explain.

"uhh, I guess not.?" George mumbled in response, still not quite getting it.

"Have you?" George asked.

"I mean... yeah" Clay mumbled.

"What did you do.?" George asked and slightly tilted his head.

"Its a long story.." Clay chuckled, his face going slightly redder.

"Tell meeee" George whined.

"Fine okay... so you know that I have a girlfriend..?" Clay started.

"Had.. but yeah, I know" George replied quietly.

"Yeah... Uh I didnt really choose her... if you know what I mean" Clay mumbled and looked down at the grass inbetween them.

"Wait what.?" George mumbled.

"My parents choose her" Clay slightly chuckled to lighten the mood, but failied.

"Why..?" George asked curiously.

"Because they found out that I liked a guy at school..." Clay mumbled quietly as he laid down on his back in the grass.

———

442 words

A/N whos da lucky guyyy?????