Fur duo

(FUR DUOS POV)

(⬆️luca and patches)

———

Luca and Patches were laying cuddled together on the couch half asleep as the door opened. Neither of them cared to bother about thier owners coming home, they were to comfy.

George and Clay walked into the room, their hands were together, fingers tangled up in each others. Weird.

"Pat, whats that about?" Luca asked and signaled towards their owners.

"Oooooooooo... thats new" Patches smirked as she looked at them.

"Guess they got over their aregument" Luca mumbled.

"I mean they better. Cause Im sure as hell not living alone with Clay again." Patches chuckled and closed her eyes and got ready to fall back asleep.

They were both about to fall asleep when the couch bounced. They opened their eyes to see George and Clay sitting on the other edge of the couch, suspiciously close to each other.

The boys turned on the tv and began watching a movie.

"Once again, out peace has been brutaly murdered by two abnormaly gay guys" Patches mumbled with a sigh.

"Ugghhhhh" Luca let out an annoyed sigh as he covered his eyes and ears with his front paws.

"Never agreed with you more" Patches chuckled and copied Luca's pose.

-time skip-

Its the next morning, all four of them slept in the couch. Clay sitting, leaning against the back of the couch, George sitting next to him leaning against Clays shoulder. And Luca and Patches curled up against each other in the other end of the couch.

The tv was still on but no one seemed to care. It was peaceful. Until Luca sat up.

"Hungry?" Luca asked and boped Patches on the nose to wake her up.

"Always" Patches said and got up.

They went over to George and Clay, they hopped up in their laps and woke them up.

"Take your big asses over to the kitchen and feed us!" Patches yelled at them.

"What are you two meowing about?" Clay mumbled.

"I think thier hungry" George quietly responded, still leaning on Clays shoulder with his eyes closed.

"When are they not?" Clay chuckled.

"The fact that we understand them but they dont understand us. Like if you would put some effort in then they probably would understand that we are STARVING!" Patches complained.

Clay stood up after a bit of struggling to get George of his shoulder. He walked into the kitchen closely followed by the cats.

———

426 words

A/N fur duo? Thoughts on the pov?

I freaking love this chapter. So cute.

Chapter ideas? COMMENT THEM PLEASE➡️