Heartstopper

⚠️TW slight ed

Mentions: Heartstopper, a series by Alice Oseman<3

(Georges pov)

———

George opened the door and stepped inside his home being greeyed by Lucas meowing imediatly.

"Youre not gonna believe what happened today, Luca" George chuckled.

Luca tilted his head as he watched George take his shoes of.

"We arent alone anymore!" George almost shouted as he and Luca went into the living room and laying down at the couch.

Lucas eyes slightly widened at the sentence. He thought George was going insane and seeing things.

"Only thing is that its Clay. Clay Wastaken. From school, you know. The fotball kid every girl was obbsessing over" George mumbled, Luca just raised an eyebrow and tilted his head, how was he supposed to know who 'Clay' was?

"Couldnt it be a nice and pretty girl instead of an annoying, young, fotballplaying... childish..." George cut himself of with a sigh.

Luca seemed to know where the sentence was going, he almost smirked at George who put an arm over his face.

"Could you believe that he already has literally stolen a car?" George said in a slightly sassy tone.

"Like who would do that. Hes literally such a red flag..." George complained as Luca gave up and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey! Dont leave me alone with my thoughts!" George shouted as Luca dissapeared around a corner.

George sat up and turned the tv on, he scrolled through netflix trying to find something to watch. Randomly landing on the series Heartstopper. He began watching.

...

"Hes literally the straightest person ever"

...

"I like Charlie Spring! In a romantic way not just a friend way!"

...

"Were... together..."

...

Georges mind was racing, what was happening to him?

The last episode ended, George turned of the tv and walked into the kitchen. He starred at the fridge. After a while he reached his hand out and weapped it around the handle, slowly opening the fridge door. He hadnt eaten much so there was still a bit of food left, but it would probably only be enough for about one or two weeks, that being if he ate as little as he recently had.

He grabbed an apple and closed the door. He walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch as he got his phone out and took a small bite of the apple.

He checked every social media he had, of course, nothing new. He took another bite out of the apple as he went on tiktok, watching whatever came up on his FYP.

After a while of mindless scrolling he had eaten the entire apple and randomly landed on a month old tiktok of no one less than Clay. Clay was lipsyncing to a random song, with his blond hair wet and his facial expression looked kind of seductive.

———

473 words😳