Sexuality

(Georges pov)

———

Georges eyes widened.

"Who!?" George asked in shock.

"Im not telling you that!" Clay chuckled.

"Wait, so youre gay?" George asked squinting his eyes slightly.

"I dont really know what I am.. I think Im bi but Im not sure" Clay explained.

"You?" Clay asked after a short while.

"Me?" George replied confused.

"Whats youre sexuality?" Clay asked and chuckled.

"Uh I dont know" George chuckled.

"Okay" Clay replied.

-time skip-

They were both sitting on the couch staring down into their phones that same evening.

"Do you think shes hot?" Clay asked and held his phone so George could see, a blond haired girl dancing in a tiktok.

"Hm, I guess.. why?" George replied.

"What about like a male version of her?" Clay asked with a slight smile.

"You tryna figure out my sexuality for me?" George asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Answer the question" Clay chuckled.

"Sure, I guess"

Clay started laughing.

"Whatttt" George whined.

"Shes my sister. Im the male version of her." Clay stuttered inbetween the laughs.

"Oh you shitty little bit-"

-time skip-

George and Luca were laying in the bed in the guest room, about to go to sleep.

"Luca, hes bi!" George whispered.

"Like to be honest how could I think hed be straight... no straight cis lonley man would live alone with only a cat, right?" He continued to whisper.

Luca raised his eyebrows and gave a 'look at yourself' kind of look to George.

"Okay. No fair. He didnt live with his family before the Virus" George chuckled quietly.

Luca rolled his eyes before falling asleep while George kept on whispering about the tiktok he had seen earlier that day, the girl Clay had shown him that apparently was his sister, the sexuality talk...

———

297 words

A/N love this chapter😭

Sorry its short but u gotta appreciate the extreme humor I got😙