You Are Nature

From the ground staring up at the sky I'm reminded
Reminded by the trees swaying in the wind that I too, can withstand any weather even if it means losing Some leaves or branches
Each branch placed in spots that just seem so random
As if there's no rhyme or reason
Knowing deep down each part has a different story
Knowing the branches are a product of their environment
Knowing for each branch above ground, there is a root below reaching way out horizontally even longer than the branches can grow
Relating that to myself in the sense that I am stronger, more well prepared, and are capable of more than they will ever see or know.
Looking thru the swaying trees and into the semi bright sky, I see the clouds.
The clouds inform me that even when I can't see the sun, the light can still reside.
There will be many obstacles in life but sometimes there will be clear skies.
The sun also teaches an important lesson at dusk and dawn.
The darkness is temporary, you must live thru it to see the sun.
The darkness yields rest, peace, quiet, and transformation.
At dusk I watch the sun go down over the horizon
Knowing it gets cold and dark, I continue to admire the beauty of the  bright oranges, pinks, blues, and reds that can only be seen at sunset.
You too, must learn to appreciate the setting before the dark, and understand this happens for a reason. You must view the beauty in change. Allow the beauty to change you.
Learn to adapt to the darkness and stand strong within it until the sun overcomes once again.
At dawn I still sit to view the morning sky. Colors of dark blues and deep purple fill my eyes. Sometimes I wonder if this is the sun coming up or just a figment of my imagination, but as I watch I realize, I made it to the sunrise. 
Dawn is a correlation to my uncertainty in life. If I'm almost to the light, I trick myself and end up just going inside. Inside I miss the sun when it does begin to rise, and I might even stay in all day until it's once again night.
Wait for the sun to rise once it's fallen, if you're stuck in the dark maybe you've slept away the sun.
Maybe you lost faith in it rising after several nights up. But I assure you it always comes back, and you must be there to witness the rise and fall once again.
You must align your own patterns to see your own success.
Be up with the sun, and rest with the moon.
You wake up, and it gets brighter when you walk into a room.
You find within the moon the strength to rest and heal.
Grow your roots like the trees and your branches become stronger
Allow life to sway you like the leaves knowing you will never break.
Allow the cold to engulf you and create energy from pain
Allow the darkness to arrive and learn to work with it in your favor.
Allow the light to blind them because they can't view it right.
Love yourself more than others and you'll start planting seeds
Grow your own garden using your sun moon and trees.