Main Roads

Since when was it all determined? I seem to be always wrong, it's like I have two options, go left or go right but even when I turn right I seem to be wrong. Why do we listen? Why do we care? Don't we notice that wrong is everywhere? With green arrows pointing left and a golden prize at the end of right it's hard to make decisions and you start to lose sight. Was your sight even there? Did you have the chance to learn you can go ANYWHERE? Anywhere in life, even if not in sight because when you start to walk you start to see more lights.  We have all been told to walk a straight line, and those who make a turn are criticized. But every road has to have a turn so when will we stop when will we learn? Learn to keep going despite the traffic signs telling us we're rolling down the wrong line? When you're traveling the main road, just make sure you're traveling with yourself in mind. If you listen to what they say, you will never be right. Because somebody will always say you're wrong and then others will say you're right.
Eventually you have to ask yourself, are you paying attention to yourself, or are you just playing along? Because guys, main roads are busy, and no roads are wrong.