CHAPTER-2 AASHRAY

It's been 11 months since Tara has settled in Mumbai. She found a good friend in her roommate, Vidha. Both girls had decided to continue living under same roof which turns into good decision for their friendship and also for their wallets. Vidha found Tara a great support as she is also preparing for banking exams along with working in Dhruva Bakery. Vidha just wants a secure.... government job. 

There are 5 persons work in bakery along with Bindu. Akshay, Soha are other 2 employees of Bindu. Well, her main chef Shagun Juyal has left 2 months ago but she taught Tara and Vidha many items before leaving and also Bindu herself very good at bakery items so she herself works at kitchen sometimes when they get comparatively more orders in one time. Bindu treats her employees like her second family, she is sweet, kind and humble in nature. Bindu also helped Akshay to get admission in college. It is said that 'As the king so are the subjects', Bindu is a good person herself so her employees have learnt the same.

Tara made new friends Vidha, Akshay and Soha and also Bindu. Tara does not talk about her family but she misses them sometimes. Everyone has different place in one's heart, no one can replace other's, our heart makes new places for every person comes in our lives. Her family has its own place and the void hurts her but her friends is unknowingly helping her to maintain her sanity.

Tara has been always good in cooking; it is something which she inherited from her mother. She loves cooking and baking, that's why Tara did not find it difficult to learn to make bakery items. There is a magic in your hands, she has been told many times and it actually made her to feel proud of herself.

Oh man look, how handsome he is Vidha exclaimed suddenly, drooling over a customer who often comes there for muffins and cupcakes and Vidha always says the same line. You find every man handsome, darling, Tara's teasing made her huff. You are so mean, but let it be. I am going to take order, at least on this pretext, I will also get a chance to talk to him for a while, I should take advantage of Bindu Ma'am's absence, Vidha said happily. She is like this, always tries get a chance for a little fun.

Tara, common dude Mansoor Bhaiya will not wait for use whole day, since last 10 minutes Vidha is repeating the same line in every 2 minutes and Tara is giving same answer every time, just 2 minutes darling I am almost done. In the absence of Bindu Tara has to maintain daily accounts, so she was still working.

See we reached on Time, your Bhaiya is still there waiting for you, for whom you make us run the marathon, Vidha makes faces on Tara's comment but both girls' faces sparkled and mouths watered seeing Panipuri.

Tara tomorrow we are going to the Aashray for birthday party, Vidha informed her before hitting the sack. Aashray has been a home for many orphans and abandoned children since years and this orphanage had been remained Vidha's home for many years. Birthday is celebrated on the same day for all children in Aashray Orphanage. Tara and Vidha often go to the orphanage. Both the girls have decided to spend some part of their income for the children of orphanage. Children of orphanage often can't get the small things which normal children get easily, for example new pencil box for new classes, Tara and Vidha try to provide them these small things, and the second reason is, their income doesn't let them afford the expensive things. But children seem very happy even in their little efforts. Tara finds peace and love in the orphanage, for which she was longing for almost her whole life. I have already taken leave for both of us for tomorrow, Vidha screeched in happiness at Tara's answer.

Next day they went to the Aashray in the morning as they wanted to help them in preparation for the evening party. Children of the orphanage already love them a lot, children and staff and both the girls decorate the garden together and made some dishes and cake. They completed preparation with lots of laughter and fun.