CHAPTER-17 DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE

He lies down again but then realizes he is in a bathrobe. He was confused because the last time he remembered he was in his full clothes but then his confused face turned into a horrified one when he realised that he is in only bathrobe. Tara, bathrobe....clothes... naked.., Tara laughed at his horrified expression. Don't worry, I haven't seen you completely naked. I removed your clothes under blanket, she said little hesitant. Umm, I need to get my clothes on, he said trying to cover his embarrassment by his stern voice. You are still feeling a little dizzy, she said holding his hand to stop him from getting up from the bed. I will take out your clothes, tell me where your clothes are?, Tara asked while going towards his wardrobes. Umm, left side in wardrobe, shorts and t-shirt, Tara passed him his cloths. Tara, I need my innerwear too, he pointed towards the other part of his wardrobe. Tara smiled and passed him his other cloths too. Give me a call, when you are done, Tara said leaving the room. 

He removed his bathrobe and his eyes fell on the bandage on his hand, he frowned but then thought he must've hurt himself last night and Tara bandaged his wound.

Tara, Tara heard his voice and entered the room. Aalekh was sitting on the edge of the bed with his bathrobe in one hand. Tara smiled and took the bathrobe from his hand and moved to washroom while he called his assistant. Now take some rest, Tara said after he finished his call. He hummed and lay down.

His silence is made her worry for him. She sat beside him and started caressing his hair softly. He turned his head towards her and looked at her with his teary eyes. What happened Aalekh, should I call the doctor?, Aalekh shook his head immediately. I am fine, it's just little overwhelming. Umm it's the first time when someone taking care of me like this. I mean in orphanage whenever we get sick, they provide us medicine but this, I had never got this, he said, pointing to her hand that was in his head. It's second time when Tara witnessed his teary eyes in these one-and-a-half years, the first time it was her mother's death anniversary. She bent down and placed a soft kiss in his forehead, sleep for a while. He closed his eyes and she covered him properly and kept caressing his hair till he asleep.

Where are you going, she heard his voice when she opened the door of his bedroom. I thought you were asleep, Tara turned to him. He was actually sleeping but the sensation of her hand being removed from his head woke him up. Where were you going, he repeated his question. Tara frowned at his strange behaviour. I also need to sleep for a while so I was going to my place, she said calmly as she understood that the reason behind his strange behaviour is the same reason behind his current state. The blank expression of the Aalekh changed to soft and then vulnerable. Please don't go, Tara sighed and sat down beside him. What happened Aalekh, I am not going anywhere, I will be just in the flat next door. If you need anything I'll be there just call me, hmm, he held her wrist and placed his head on her lap without saying anything. He knew he was behaving unreasonable but he just wanted her to be near him. He just didn't want to drown into those dreadful memories again and again and her presence was helping him to not to lose in those memories.

Okay, okay I am not going anywhere, relax, she said when she felt his hold getting tighter on her hand, which was already paining due to his tight hold of last night. His hold loosened after her assurance. But I am tired Aalekh, I need to sleep as well, Aalekh stared at her for few seconds and shifted to the other side while Tara was confused. Aalekh patted the other side of bed clearing her confusion. Umm, I..you.., she couldn't form a proper sentence but Aalekh understood her dilemma. I won't cross my limits, you...you can trust me, he said with blank expression making her feel pain in her heart. I didn't mean it, she lied on the other side of bed and Aalekh held her hand and put it on his head. She smiled and started caressing his hair. She called Vidha to ask if she need anything on which Vidha denied saying that the cut is in my left hand and my right hand is still perfectly fine and moreover, I just want to sleep. Tara sets alarm for 1 p.m. for lunch time before going to sleep. Tara slept within few minutes. Aalekh smiled a little at her as her mouth slightly open and she was softly snoring. He held her hand and after a while Aalekh slept as well.