CHAPTER-9 SAVING HER LITTLE SELF

It's been 9 months since Tara has started working in SWEET BAKERY. This bakery was much bigger than Dhurva bakery, the work was more here and the staff was also much more than her previous working place. Tara was learning to bake many new bakery items here. Everyone is busy here because of the Volume of work, they did not talk much with each other. All the people working here are good in their work and are professionally qualified to their work hence everyone used to be concerned with their own affairs only. But Shagun and Kunhal have been very supportive towards Tara all this time. Tara was learning new things in every way, whether it was making bakery items, or working with other staff, or sometime interacting with customers.

She keeps on making new dishes in her kitchen too and Aalekh and Vidha are the frogs for her new experiments, which seems sometimes heaven and sometimes hell for them.

The bond between Tara and Vidha was also getting stronger with time. Although now both of them did not live together for 24 hours but they were very supportive towards each other. Vidha was preparing for bank exams along with her job and last 2 months were full of exams for Vidha. She sometimes exhausts herself but Tara always stood behind her to support her, she didn't let Vidha do any household chores in these months of exams, she took care of everything, her meals, her clothes, her late-night coffee. They could not find time to have fun together during these months, that's why they left no stone unturned in taking advantage of the completion of her exams, they are having a lot of fun, roaming around, movie nights on weekends. The result is yet to come.

They had also met Gauri and Shekhar for Shekhar's 75th birthday and as Tara had promised to Gauri, she made the cake on Shekhar's birthday. After his birthday they met Gauri thrice in orphanage. Shekhar doesn't often come there, his age and health doesn't allow him to do so but he kept sending his love to the children through his gifts and video messages.

Gauri and Shekhar are very much loving towards all of them. It's strange that the persons who have the ocean of love in their hearts for everyone, who are giving the life to many children, don't have their own child, own blood to show the love and care. Perhaps the desire of having their own child has brought them closer to these children OR may be to remove the darkness of their lives, they have been trying to fill the light in the lives of these destitute children.

Aalekh and Tara also felt lots of changes in their equation as well. Aalekh started showing more and more tantrums & demands and care & love as well. As time passed, Tara started to understand that Aalekh is a child from inside who has been craving not only to get love and care throughout his life but also to give his love and care to someone. He not only wants to be spoiled by the love of his loved one but also wants to spoil his loved one with his love. And when he found this loved one in Tara, he started doing all the things which he has been longing to do throughout his life. He becomes a kid in front of her when he wants to be pampered or when he gets scolding. But he also acts like a guardian when it comes to guide her, to scold her. He often comes to girls place on weekends or when he is upset or happy. Now Tara also shares everything with Aalekh, what she does in bakery whom she talks whom she doesn't like to talk; she is still reticent about her family, her past life though. Aalekh is a very understanding and caring person, he never asked for anything she wasn't comfortable sharing. He was happy that Tara is letting him enter her present life completely. With time they have become very comfortable with each other to share everything, what they think, what they feel, what they do, what others do around them, everything. Their bond, their understanding towards each other is increasing day by day.

Aalekh and Vidha have also come very close to each other. They loved each other before also but now they understand each other better than before. He used to live in Orphanage almost 19-20 years ago till he was 14, after that he was shifted to other corner of city in other branch of orphanage as they shifted the girls and boys to the separate branches they are more like hostels, which also they have to vacate at the age of 18. After moving out of that place, he became very busy trying to do something good in his life. Considering the responsibility for Orphanage, he used to donate often but could not muster the time to go there. When he thought he needs to gather some time for himself too then he started to go there once in a month. He used to go to Orphanage in every month since last 6 years and spend some time with all the children but it was not possible for him to understand so many children as individual, the children of orphanage now see him more as trustee than one of them.