CHAPTER-12 NOW I HAVE REASONS TO CELEBRATE

Hey, Tara received Aalekh's call. Hii, so what's the plan for tomorrow? Aalekh asked referring December 31st and Aalekh seemed very excited. Tara smiled at this excited kid. You are always fascinated by these celebratory occasions, naah?, Tara asked teasingly but her teasing smirk wiped away by his answer. No, I didn't celebrate anything with this enthusiasm after leaving the orphanage. Of course, I've been part of these occasional parties but these are the parties thrown by businessmen you know just to show off. I just attended those parties for the sake of business. I was all alone till now, Tara. But now I have reasons to celebrate these occasions with all my heart and I will leave no stone unturned to celebrate any occasion, Aalekh was more open about his feelings after her birthday, as he wanted her to feel his affection towards her and want her to develop same kind of affection for him as well. She always feels a pinch in her heart whenever he talks about his loneliness, it is not easy to be alone for years. All he wants is to get and give a little affection, love and care.

Tara, Aalekh said in a voice with longingness, when Tara didn't understand what he actually wants to hear from her. Hmmm, I don't know about tomorrow's planning, this department belongs to you and Vidha, Aalekh's lips drawn down as Tara didn't acknowledge his feelings, but he didn't want to think anything negative anymore. He was getting happiness after ages and he didn't want to let his overthinking mind overpower his heart. Yeah, I'll talk to her, you're so boring, huhh, Aalekh scoffed. I'm not boring okay, but both of you are full of tantrums, so you should do the planning, Aalekh rolled his eyes at her words. And maybe tomorrow I will be late as it is 31st so there will be a lot of orders for bakery, he himself was lot more busy than other days. But I only want the cake made by you, Alekh demands and Tara would never turn him down. This understanding and comfort were developed between them naturally, mutually and unconsciously. Oho, don't worry, you will get the cake, but Aalekh was not going to stop here, I want you to be with us before 8 pm. Tara huffed at this stubborn child, I'll try but can't promise, Aalekh smiled. We will be at your place by 8 o'clock, Aalekh said stubbornly and she laughed at his antiques.

Yes sir, I have done everything I was asked to do, Tara had already asked the manager to leave before 8 pm and the manager told her to leave after finishing her work. Okay, Happy New Year, he said while handing her a gift, which the firm was giving to all its employees. Tara hurriedly picked up her bag and moved out.

Woh, it is surprising, Tara exclaimed as she thought that their plan would be for a restaurant or a hotel. Yes, I knew you both must be tired today so I suggested Bhaiya to celebrate at home itself, Vidha told her the reason behind the decoration she did at home. Thank you so much, I didn't know you would be so considerate towards these things, Tara teased her, but she was actually amused too as she didn't expect her to think about that. Excuse me, Vidha said in offence. She has always been considerate to everything about her. Aww, my angry bird, Tara said laughing and hugging her tightly. The room was decorated with small star shaped lights and the balcony was also filled with star shaped lights. Oho, lighting, shaiting haan, not bad. Looks like you have done it exclusively for me, Tara exclaimed seeing stars shaped lights everywhere. Vidha actually did it for her, Tara's affection for the stars was not hidden from her. When her eyes fell on these star-shaped lights, this thought instantly came in her mind. Vidha made few Marathi dishes as both of her companions love Marathi dishes.

Both the girls kept waiting for the most excited person among them but they got disappointment as he didn't even inform them about change in his plans. They called him several times but he didn't answer their calls and somewhere girls were little scared too, they only wanted him to be safe and sound.

It was just 7 minutes to enter the New Year Tara got his call. Aalekh, where are you, Tara asked instantly. I am still stuck here. Aah, sorry I couldn't pick your call, he apologised. She wanted to scold him but wasn't able to do so after listening his tired voice. It's just we were worried, you could have left a message, Tara said softly. Ah, I just got so busy and I thought I would make it up before 11 but.., he sighed heavily. You know Vidha has brought Star-shaped lights and also made delicious dishes, Tara teased him just to divert his upset mood. You are so mean, Aalekh scoffed. The 3 of them celebrate together New Year through phone, Tara sent him few photos of the decoration and dishes and their pics while munching the food along with emojis to tease him. In response he kept showing his fake anger and sending angry emojis but he felt happy to see the photos it made him feel involved in their little cute celebration.

..........................................................

Please do vote, comment and share the story.