CHAPTER-3 PARTY

Aalekh feels strong pull towards Tara. It is definitely not LOVE; one can't love someone at first meeting. The concept of 'Love at First Sight' has highly fantasized in movies. One can feel attracted toward someone by their first meat, which can or can't convert into the love. If it converts into love, we casually call it as 'Love at First Sight'.

Love is as same as plant. Balance amount of water, soil, sunrays is required for sprouting of seed, the balance amount of care, understanding, trust and much more is needed for sprouting of love as well. These emotions take time to grow in one's heart for someone. There are many emotional phases before the phase of love and one has to go through all the phases before entering the phase of love.

Aalekh's focus was always on his business. He opened a small tea stall at the age of 18. The journey from a small tea stall to the chain of hotels and malls was not easy. He has worked day and night to make his business reach here. He devoted 15 years of his life to establish his business well.

Aalekh was always mad and passionate for his work that there was nothing except his work in his life, he wanted to prove himself, God knows to whom, may be those, who left him. He knew, it wouldn't affect them but for himself, for his internal peace he wanted to prove himself.

At this stage of life where he reached at a certain position of his professional life, he wants to focus on his personal life too. Now he wants someone for himself, and the desire of having his own family of deep down in his heart makes him more inclined towards Tara. Everyone needs a person, a family in life. For how log one can survive alone.

Aalekh knows Tara through someone else's perspective. He observed Tara in the party though, but that isn't enough to know someone. He wants to know her, to talk to her. He wants to make efforts to know Tara which he never did before. He is a young businessman, girls are eager to impress him. But he found Tara a little different.

He keenly observed her.... She is introvert but always had a beautiful smile on her face. She wanted to be there among all the children and staff but didn't want to be a centre of attention, he saw her being uncomfortable when Vidha was praising her in front of everyone. She is just too simple for her age, she wore a simple yet elegant peach color palazzo suit, her hair was braided. A nose ring decorated her nose. But then except this nose ring she wore nothing, no ornaments no makeup, nothing. There wasn't a tint of makeup on her face, not even a tint of lipstick, that was odd for her age.

Akshay, call Tara, Bindu said to Akshay, who was arranging pastries in the counter fridge. Tara, see baba, about which cake he is talking. Tara was surprised to see him. It's been 5 days since they last met. Hello Aalekh Sir, Bindu raised her eyebrows as for the first time someone from Tara's acquaintance has come. Hello Tara, he replied with a smile. I want the same cake for tomorrow, he said referring the birthday cake of orphanage. Ok, how many pounds of cake do you need? she asked further. Umm, 4 would be enough I guess, Tara noted down the order and asked him if he wants something else which he politely denied.

Looks like it's time to close the bakery, Aalekh saw the kitchen's lights turning off. Aalekh bhaiya you also came here to order the cake? Vidha exclaimed; she was holding 2 bags. As far I know, cakes are ordered in the bakery, Aalekh said obvious. I meant to say that Maa has also ordered a cake from here for next month, she also liked the cake very much, she defends herself while giving one bag to Tara. Ok, come, I will drop you both to your place, Aalekh said eyeing Tara and Vidha. Oh, Don't worry, our place is not far from here, Tara denied politely, which makes him frown. Let's go naah Tara, I am already tired, can't walk even a single step, Tara nodded awkwardly. I am waiting outside, Aalekh said before leaving the place. Bhaiyaa, you are throwing a party? Vidha asked excitedly as soon as she enter in the car. Yeh, I have cracked a big deal, he replied happily. Congratulations, Tara and Vidha said together. Thanks, and you both are also coming, Vidha got excited but then his excitement flew away in a second. Uhmm, bhaiya what will we do there, it must be a business party naah? Aalekh frowns on her reply. Maa and Shekhar uncle will be there too. See this is a big day for me, I would appreciate if you both attend the party, and there her mood again shifted to 180-degree angle.