CHAPTER-21 RAN AWAY

Bhaiya this is not going to work, Vidha said as both brother and sister were busy planning, well Aalekh decided to purpose to Tara and he was taking Vidha's help to decide the place and setup. She doesn't like beaches at all, Vidha said further. How picky she is, why is she like that?, Aalekh complained in frustration as they kept rejecting each other's ideas.

Hey, Tara greeted both as she returned back to home. So are you guys planning something, Tara asked as it is rare to see them together without her. N..no no, what would we plan, Vidha said immediately making Aalekh frowned as she was clearly showing there is definitely something they are planning. Stupid, Tara said and sat beside her in sofa. Aalekh handed her a water bottle. Thank you, Tara said. Tara I am going to go to meet Rihana tomorrow, Vidha said and looked at Aalekh. But we have planned to go shopping this Sunday, Tara reminded her. I am sorry for that but I promised Rihana and about shopping, you both guys go naah, Vidha said and then winked at Aalekh. Is everything okay, Tara asked. Yeah, why?, Vidha asked. You're acting weird, Tara said, in response Vidha just shrugged.

How far is this place?, Tara asked. Aalekh drove them out of city changing the plan to go shopping suddenly and she had no Idea where they're going. The road was almost empty and the there were few eateries and local cafes on the sides of the road. Patience sweetheart, he said, his eyes on road and his one hand on steering wheel. He kept rubbing his face from time to time, his nervousness was palpable. After a while, he stopped the car in front of an open dhaba.

 Come, he said and she followed him. 

Paaji Satshriakal, he greeted a tall man in his 60's, and wearing turban, moustache and beard. Satshriakal Putar, how have you been, it's been long since the last time I saw you, the man said with a broad smile. I have been well and I just got busy. How are you and my aunty, he asked. Aah, we are fine, your aunty has gone to her brother's home for few days, he responded. Oh, so the whole empire is yours nowadays, Aalekh said with smile. Yeah, seems so, he responded with chuckle and looked at Tara who was sitting on the bench tapping table while looking around. So, what would you like to have?, the elderly person asked. 2 Massala Tea, Aalekh replied.

Tara frowned when she saw him going out of the main gate and then she saw his car entering from the main gate and parking in the corner of the Dhaba beside a Bike.

Hey, got bored?, he asked and she just shook her head slightly. You seem to come here often?, she asked as she noticed that he was talking in a friendly manner with the elderly man. Yeah, I like this place and the place we are going to, he said with wide grin. We are going to go somewhere further?, she asked in surprise. Bhaiya, a teenager boy came with 2 cups of tea in a tray. Thank you, Aalekh said and he placed each cup for both on either side of table and then left.

We need to walk a little from here, he said taking out a bag from backseat. And your car?, she asked. Aah, I have talked to the owner, don't worry. Take your phone or anything you need, he said. Let it be, other than airtel, I don't get calls from anyone either, she said in duh tone and he chuckled. They moved to other side of road. They moved to a rough, narrow passage which was constantly increasing in altitude.

Aah, Aalekh how long do we need to walk?, Tara asked with heavy breaths as she was tired by now, it's 20 minutes since they are walking. Just little more, he said held her both hands and then and placed them in his both shoulders.

They reached almost the top when he said, sit here for a while, and she thumped down instantly making him chuckle. He sat beside her on the edge.