CHAPTER-7 YOU DIDN'T FIND ME WORTHY ENOUGH TO SHARE YOUR PROBLEMS?

Bhaiyya, Vidha offered him a glass of water. Isn't Tara in the home? Aalekh has not seen Tara since he entered the place. Yeh she just went to the nearby shop. Bhaiya just 10 minutes, lunch will be served than we will have fun, Vidha said excitedly before heading to the kitchen. Aalekh just chuckled at this little excited kid.

He was gazing at the street which is full of hustle and bustle. He saw Tara helping a woman with her heavy bag while she was holding a small poly bag in her other hand. She put the heavy bag at the gate of a house when a boy came to carry the bag. Both the ladies talked for few seconds before waving their hands to each other. Aalekh smiled at her gesture.

Tara entered the room and frowned as she didn't find Aalekh here.

Vidha, has your brother gone back after seeing our small place, Tara said playfully while placing the pouring the curd on bowl to make raita. Vidha smacked her head and said, he is in the balcony.

Hey, Aalekh smiled as he got to hear the voice he had been waiting to hear since he came here. Hii. A person shouldn't remain absent after inviting someone, Aalekh complained. It's just 5 minutes, she shrugged. It's not just 5 minutes, it is 5 MINUTES, he whined. Tara smiled at this little kid in a huge body. Okay, I am sorry, I kept you waiting for 5 minutes, Tara said bowing little down for dramatic effect.

It's been a very nice day. From tomorrow the life will be boring and busy again, I will be busy with my work and both of you in your bakery, Aalekh said, Aalekh said after having the delicious lunch. Vidha made delicious Marathi dishes and got lot of praising from Tara and Aalekh, well she too praised herself. She always gets so happy after receiving appreciation, well who wouldn't.

Not both of us, I will be busy in the bakery, Tara will be busy in finding a new job. When Tara was in the bakery, all the work used to be done without any hassle and everyone used to have fun too, Vidha kept on renting without realising the consequences.

Aalekh snapped at Tara, his eyes were showing anger and disappointment. He felt betrayed as he has started telling her about his whole day like a fool where she did not consider him that much worthy. Tara couldn't bear his disappointed gaze so she moved down her eyelashes. I should leave now, Aalekh said dejectedly. Please, Tara could utter only this word when he stood up to leave. He stared at her face for some seconds. Vidha had noticed all and excused herself as she wanted to give them some space.

I... I..umm...you.., her fumbling didn't help in this scenario. Will you please speak properly, Aalekh said in low but stern voice. I am sorry, she uttered in low voice. Sorry for what, I am feeling like a fool who has been blabbering his whole day and you didn't find me worthy enough to share your problems, Aalekh bitterly chuckled. He looked at Tara who was still looking at the floor, he sighed heavily and left.

Alekh Bhaiyya, Vidha called him from behind. He sighed as he knew what she had come to talk and he just does not want to talk about it, he turned to her and raised his eyebrows to speak further. Can we talk for a while, Vidha asked little hesitantly.

Tara stood still there for a while, she never wanted to hurt him. Sharing her problems with others is something she is not familiar with. It's not that she was trying to hide her problems or she felt low of herself after sharing or she doubted his goodwill but she just doesn't know how to talk freely about her problems, she feels it weird. She couldn't change a lifelong habit in just 2 months.

Aalekh and Tara are two different yet so similar personals. Alekh is quick to analyse a person and though Tara is also mature enough to analyse people but she takes time to confirm her views. He worked with many kinds of people some were good, some were neutral, some were cunning, some were dangerous but Tara always surrounded by a few same people throughout her life. Aalekh had no one to call his since ever and Tara had a huge family to call hers but was that family really hers.....No. Aalekh had seen betrayals but all were professionals and Tara had faced betrayals too but all were personal. Tara and Aalekh both never let anyone to enter their emotional space and now both started to letting each other to enter their emotional space but Aalekh's vehicle of emotions is a bit faster than Tara.