CHAPTER-8 MR. SOLUTION

All the best Tara, Vidha wished her for her interview. Thank you, bye, Tara picked her bag and checked it one last time before heading out of room.

Tara went to the given address. The bakery 'SWEET BAKERY' is really big and quite beautiful too. Tara met Sagun and the two greeted each other.

Tara got the job. She thanked to Shagun and moved towards her place. She called Vidha to inform her about getting the job, on which Vidha screeched in happiness.

Hello, Tara answered to the unknown number. Am I talking to Ms. Tara, to which Tara replied positively. Ms. Tara I am Kunhal Batra from SWEET BAKERY. This call is made to inform you that the job for which you were selected has been cancelled, Tara was flabbergasted by the new information. But I was hired in the morning only and asked to join on Monday then why this change in the decision, Tara asked in low voice because somewhere she had an idea of the reason behind this decision. We are sorry for the inconvenience, he said before disconnecting the call.

Tara sat in balcony silently, thinking of the incidences happening around her. Vidha entered the room using the spare key and went straight to the balcony and hugged Tara from behind, Congratulations my laddu. Tara was startled by her sudden voice and hug. She was not aware of Vidha's arrival as she was deeply engrossed in her thoughts. Vidha, Tara said in a low voice making Vidha astonished. What happened Tara why are you upset, Vidha asked in concern as she expected her happy face. They changed their decision to give me the job, Tara said in disappointment. But why? How can they do this?, Vidha was angry not only on the recruiter but on herself too. They didn't specify the exact reason, Vidha's eyes filled due to compunction. I am sorry Tara, hearing Vidha's trembling voice, Tara immediately looked at her. Hey, Hey, it's not your fault, I already told you. This was my decision, I choose to give him back earlier and even today I choose to not to accept his demand, Tara said while hugging her. And don't you worry I am trying, you are also trying for me, I will get the job soon, Tara said calmly.

Hey, Tara replied to Aalekh's call. So how was your interview, Aalekh asked her. I didn't get the job, she replied in plain voice. It's ok, try somewhere else, you will get the job, Aalekh tried to encourage her. Yeh, her low voice made him aware that there is more. Tara, he said little stern tone. Tara huffed and told him how they changed their own decision of appointing her by evening. Okay, don't worry, everything will be alright, okay, he assured her. Hmm, hope so, she said in tired voice. How was your day?, Tara asked. They talked for a while before calling it a night. 

Hey, what a surprise. Miss 'Always Silent' called me today, Tara nervously laughed at the comment. Yeh, I thought you would not mind talking to me, Tara said with a nervous laugh. Mind?? I would love to. Who wouldn't love to talk to a beautiful lady, Tara rolled her eyes as this dramatic line. So how do you do Mr. Verma?, Tara ignored his remark. Tara knows Praveen Verma through Bindu's Anniversary party. He is Bindu's cousin and he owned bakeries too. He once offered a job to her but she politely denied at that time. One of her reasons is his flirtatious approach, though she knows that he is not a bad person, just a playful in nature. All good. You must not have called me just to inquire about my wellbeing, he said in a knowing tone. Umm, I just wanted to ask that the job offer is still there which you put earlier, Tara asked hesitantly. I will let you know, just give me an hour, he said before disconnecting the call.

Tara was feeling so helpless. It's not about her not getting job even after 4-5 interview since last 20 days, she knows it will take time she couldn't get a job in a single day but what made her feel helpless was the reason of her to not getting the job, there is no life no respect no value of a person in front of money. Vineet is a rich, powerful and stubborn person, he knows how to use his power to suppress a poor and powerless person. Just because of his ego Tara has been suffering. She already had started to cut her daily expenses. She doesn't have enough savings to survive without a job for long. Although Vidha is here to help but she couldn't be a burden on her and moreover Vidha also doesn't earn enough to bear expenses of Tara along with her own expenses.

Hello Ms. Tara, this is Kunhal Batra from SWEET BAKERY. This call has made to inform you that you can join Sweet Bakery on Monday, Tara was surprisingly shocked by the information, little did she know who is behind this. Thank you, Mr. Batra but it is your 3rd decision since yesterday on a single aspirant. Please just let me know if it is your final decision or there is a chance to change in this, she said politely yet firmly. Oh, we are sorry for previous inconvenience but don't worry, you can join from Monday, he said in confirmation. Okay, thank you, she said politely before disconnecting the call.

Tara instantly called Aalekh after ending the call. Hey, Aalekh already knew the reason behind her call at this hour. Ummm, thank you, Aalekh smiled but wanted to tease her. Thanks?? for taking your call? You must be thinking that I picked up your call during the precious time of my day. Don't worry, I am always free for my closed ones, he said dramatically but him including her in his closed ones made her heart fluttered but she was quick enough to shrug those feeling off. Yeh, you spent your precious time to solving my problem, I am honoured Mr. solution, she said playfully yet gratefully and Aalekh chuckled. Tara I will talk to you later, I have a meeting in my way, he said in urgency as his PA Chandni came to inform him about the arrival of guests.

Tara, I missed you so much, Tara laughed at her dramatical friend. Yeh, we are meeting after a year, how could you not have been missing me, Vidha made faces on Tara's sarcasm. Vidha, Tara handed her a mug of coffee as soon as she came out of washroom. Oh, it was very much needed, Vidha seemed quite tired. Vidha, I got a call from SWEET BAKERY today, Vidha frowned in confusion. They want me to join from Monday, Vidha beamed in happiness and hug her tightly. Umm, I also called Praveen Verma, Bindu Ma'am's cousin, remember, Tara clears Vidha's confusion. Yeh, he offered you join his bakery earlier, Tara nodded in affirmation. Why did you call him, for the job?, Tara again nodded in affirmation. He has also called me to his bakery tomorrow, Tara informed Vidha. Woh man, you should go there naah. He is so cute that I want to pull his cheek, Tara shook her head at this drama queen. Ummm, I told him that I have got the confirmation for the job from another place, Vidha widened her eyes at her statement. Tara, why did you do this, the other place you are talking about has already changed its decision twice but still you have to go with them, while you have another job in your hand. What if they change their decision again, Vidha raised her voice, she was concerned though but it didn't go well with Tara. Vidha, keep your volume down. I know what I am doing, Tara said in low yet stern tone making Vidha quiet. Tara went to kitchen, leaving hurt Vidha behind. Unintentionally Tara made her feel intruder which she is definitely not for Tara.

Tara didn't trust in any of the bakeries or their owners, but she did trust Aalekh which made her decide to choose SWEET BAKERY, as somewhere Aalekh is involved there and he won't let her face the same trouble again.

Tara knew she has started investing in him, she started trust him more than others. She knew there is still a way back but she just wanted to enjoy this feeling too. She was scared but the feeling of being cared being special for someone is overpowering her fears. She just wants to go with the flow.

Vidha was just concerned about her. Both the girls have always been more than friends and less than family. Although the initial days were not so easy for both of them. Vidha is a girl who wears her heart on her sleeves while Tara is a girl who is reticent about everything but both are good from heart. They slowly made a pure and beautiful relation together.

Vidha, Tara handed her a plate full of her favourite Rajma-chawal and kheer. It's time for Vidha to show some tantrums and Vidha tried to take full advantage of this rare opportunity. I don't feel like eating, she said turning her face while making balloon face. Tara was biting her tongue to stop herself from laughing. Tara sat on her bed and started eating her meal. Vidha was looking at her with wide eyes as she started eating and did not even try to propitiate her. What? I couldn't restrain myself from eating darling, it looks delicious, Tara said in teasing tone. Vidha huffed and picked up her plate and start eating in silence. Taraaa, she screeched just after taking her 1st bite as Tara did not add salt to the food, which she served to Vidha. Tara went to the kitchen while laughing and brought another bowl full of Rajma Dal. Tara hugged her tightly and apologized to her.

......................................................................

Please do vote, comment and share the story.