CHAPTER-5 JOBLESS

Soha what's wrong? Why are you crying? Tara and Vidha are shocked to see her crying while Akshay was trying to pacify her. This monkey broke my favourite bracelet, Tara and Vidha sighed to see this drama queen. It was not intentional and I told her I'll buy a new bracelet to her, Akshay said in defence as they had already spent half a day looking for the same bracelet but they could not find it. I don't want new one, you monkey, donkey, idiot, useless, duffer, I want this only, Soha said stubbornly. Akshay looked at Tara and Vidha with pleading eyes but both the girls took U-turn and walked away without looking back to him.

Tara Di Bindu ma'am is looking for you and she looks worried, Akshay informed Tara. Not again, it must be Gupta uncle again, he always complains, why does he have to still order from here, Tara huffed. See it's your karma, you didn't save me from that angry bird naah, Akshay laughed mockingly.

Tara how on earth you got issues with Ahujas, Bindu's troubles were visible on her face. Ahujas??, Tara didn't remember the name. I have got a legal notice to vacate the place. I went to meet Khanna uncle, as we have rent agreement for 5 years, Mr. Hemant Khanna is the owner of the place. He said his son works in a very good position in Ahuja's company and Vineet Ahuja, that spoiled brat of Neeta Ahuja threatened his son either vacate the place or lose his job. His son is adamant on the first option. I also talked to his son and his son said that either vacate the place or get Tara out of the job. You shouldn't argue with that shitty son of such a rich business owner, Bindu said in disappointment.

Tara was shocked by the information. Tara immediately googled his name and seeing his pictures, she understood why he is doing all this. She actually has forgot about the incidence happened a month ago, she didn't expect that such a small argument can turn into this.

Can I see the notice ma'am, Tara asked Bindu. This is a legal notice, what will you be able to do in this matter, Bindu said while handing over the notice to Tara. Tara went through the notice carefully. The reason for sending the notice to vacate the place is that you have intentionally not paid the rent. You transact through UPI to pay the rent so with a bank statement and rent agreement, this case will not be as difficult for you. He just wants to create problems for me by threatening you, Vineet knows very well that a normal middle-class person never wants to get involved in a court case. A lot of time and money is spent in fighting any court case and in addition people make up many kinds of talks about the person fighting court case.

Bindu was looking at the Tara in astonishment, Tara lowered her head and said I know you have a big reason to fire me and if you say, I will have to leave this job but I do not want to lose this job, I need the job very much, Tara knew that it would be very difficult to get any decent job with only School's certificates, without any higher study's certificate and she also loved being here. Bindu wanted to ask how the hell she understood these legal terms but she realised long ago that the girl she appointed in her bakery as helper is actually a well-educated girl. Tara, I have to talk to my husband about this first, Bindu has always been helpful but this time the matter was different and she was shying away from getting involved in any legal process.

This is all my fault, neither I would have collided with him nor would it have happened, Vidha was blaming herself and repeating same line in every 2 minutes from last half an hour. For God's sake, please stop repeating the same line over and over again, Tara shouted making her shut. I am sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you, Tara said after a minute. But you should understand that I am already worried and you're blaming yourself again and again is not helping me in any way, Tara said politely. I am sorry I was just...., Vidha said helplessly. Tara just hugged her. Okay, now chill and make something nice to eat in your Marathi style. Now the mind is in a bad state, so the stomach must get something good, Tara said dramatically.