CHAPTER-30 LAST PART

Hii laddu, Vidha squealed as soon she saw Tara. Vidha, Tara squealed in the same tone. Both girls hugged each other like they haven't met for years. I missed you, Vidha said. Lier, Tara retorted while putting her bag on table. You were so busy with your friends that you didn't even call me other than informing of your arrival there, Tara said while pouring herself a glass of water. I wanted to talk to you but there were always people around me, she said while huffing and Tara chuckled at how seriously Vidha took her words.

How is everything, have you had fun? Tara Asked. Yar, it was awesome, you know I never attended the marriage like this. This is something different, Chandrika has very big family, you know this whole week there is always something going on in her house, so many rituals and you know what, I had most fun with all the Dadis, they were awesome........., Vidha told her about how much she did enjoy there while showing the pictures of marriage. She had attended the few marriages before but she always went only in main ceremony but this time she had spent a full week there and enjoyed every ritual, everything there. This is new friend? Tara asked looking at the picture of a guy who seems to present in most of her pictures. Oh this, he is Nishchay, Chandrika's cousin. He is so annoying, Vidha said making faces. At the same time her phone beeped and she looked at her phone and made face again looking at the message, See, speak of devil and devil is here.

I have brought you this, Vidha said showing her beautiful Earrings, Vidha went to the local market there. Aww, thank you, Tara said with a broad smile. This, I brought for Aalekh bhaiya, Vidha showed her a beautiful wooden Pen Stand. This is so beautiful, Tara said looking a beautiful art. Umm, Tara should I call bhaiya for dinner today, Vidha asked hesitantly as she had shown the tension between Tara and Aalekh since Aalekh took her to propose her as she wasn't aware of the incidences occurred in her absence.

Tara pursed her lips, its good she herself asked. Vidha, umm... Aalekh and I....we are couple now, Tara felt little awkward to tell this. You are what....... you traitors, Vidha screeched. I was just out for a week, were you waiting for me to go out, Vidha blamed her and Tara looked down, well, she actually was waiting for her to go out. Vidha I.... she was interrupted by the sudden and furious hug from Vidha. Oh my god, I am so happy for both of you, Vidha's voice was full of happiness and excitement. You need to tell me everything now who proposed this time, this time it must be you who proposed bhaiya naah, Vidha asked excitedly after breaking the hug. Yes, I proposed him and there is lot to tell but we'll talk later, you need to rest, you must be tired, Tara said moving to kitchen, followed by Vidha.

Vidha hadn't slept properly for days as there was always some kind of rituals or parties going on in Nagpur, so she couldn't wait for Aalekh who is goint to be late today. The girls had their dinner and Vidha instantly left to her after dinner.

Tara accompanied Aalekh for dinner. He seems happy today the matter of the land he was struggling for so long got solved, Aalekh kept talking about how much he wanted the land while having his dinner. He was so tensed these days about this matter, no matter how much she had comforted him the creases of worry always seems to be present in his forehead. She was so happy to see him happy. She took his plate after he finished his meal and went to kitchen and came back after few minutes with a glass of warm milk for him. He didn't see his mother but sometimes he feels if he has his mother with him, she might be like her. She put the glass in table. She loves when she sees these expressions over his face. He seems so vulnerable and contempt at the same time with every little thing she does for him. She cupped his face and placed her lips on his forehead promising herself she would be with him with every step of life. She would never let him feel unloved and uncared again in this life, he is the Brightest Star of her life and she will never let dim the brightness of this star. 

So how was your meeting with Kanika's family, she smiled he never referred her relationship with them. They were spending their we time in balcony after dinner. That, I don't know, I just don't want to be near any of them, Tara said referring everyone from her past. Why? I mean I thought you are comfortable with Kanika's mother, he saw her hugging Shivani, comforting her which she does to only those she felt to be comfortable with. She pressed her lips in a thin line. It's just they have their family for each other, and I don't fit in that family, nor can I meet them as just an aquaintance. It feels so suffocating around them. I felt uncomfortable when she asked me about how I managed to live alone, to move here, to fulfill my basic needs; when she said I am like her daughter; when she caressed my head and shows the love which I don't need anymore, she said being irritated with the feeling she couldn't finger at, she felt it difficult to understand what she felt let alone make him understand. It's okay, you don't need to be hard on yourself to make them comfortable, Aalekh said gently, pressing her hand, he knew this time she doesn't want him to say anything to motivate her to meet them. 

She asked me to participate in a Pooja for Karan's soul and also his grandfather's soul too, Tara said after a long silence. He just nodded although he doesn't want her to be connected with these 2 men in any means, but he knew it's not his part to decide.

It's just a pooja, Tara said softly seeing the discomfort in his face and leaned to his arm. He just tilted his head little towards her. He knew he can't separate her from her past. This is part of her life and she has to live that part too. He promises himself that he will be with her in every way possible. He would never let her feel unloved and uncared again in this life, she is the Brightest Star of his life and he will never let dim the brightness of this star.

They hold each other's hand promising to be with each other in every step of their lives, in happiness, in sadness, in contempt, in grief, the life will keept throwing challenges but they will face them together.

......................................................
........

Thank you for reading and supporting this story. See you again with a new story.