Chapter - 4

Recap: Anjali's scooty get into a minor accident with Yash's car.

*******************

Anjali reached home and saw Dhiya and Nila was yet to arrive. She thanked god and quickly cleaned the scratches and applied medicine to it. 

Anjali: Tomorrow after interview I should get the scooty repaired.

She changed to casual clothes and started preparing dinner for everyone. Saran was also joining them for dinner so I made chappathi and paneer masala for all of them. Soon Dhiya, Nila and Saran came home. She informed told them to refresh and made the table for dinner.

She could never escape from their eyes and moreover she was very bad in acting so they easily get caught of her. 

 Dhiya found that there was something wrong in Anjali's behaviour. Anjali was not the one who love to wear full sleeves that too at night. Strangely she was wearing one today and she is always a messy eater but today she was piercing the chappathi very slowly that she was scared of trying to kill some tiny creature. 

Dhiya Mv: Isn't it something wrong?

Dhiya just grabbed her hand and Anjali winced in pain. Nila and Dhiya  took Anjali's hand and rolled her sleeves. They saw she was hurt and dared to hide from them. Just one stare and she spilled all the details.

Dhiya: Seriously I wonder if I could find some aliens to match  you Anjali. You are too naive that even a kid could get you into trap. 

Now what could be the scene. Dhiya and Nila started feeding Anjali while the dumb head Saran is enjoying his dinner watching his football match. The evil three roses just took the water and poured over his head. He turned towards them and smirked confusing them. He got up slowly and walked to the kitchen with his plate while the threee sat on the couch watching his moves. He came back with his hands at his back and moved slowly towards Dhiya's room and locked it.

Dhiya, Nila and Anjali shrugged their shoulders and knocked on the door but he didn't budge. Later he came out licking the spoon in one hand and the empty ice cream tub in other hand. That moron ate the complete tub. the girls caught him immediately and pushed him to the floor and started punching him and left only after he promised to treat them with dinner the next day.

Dhiya: I will better drive you to interview instead of letting you go alone. Don't mind I m little over protective when it comes to you  Anju.

When Yash returned home Geetha ma was still in the mansion. She usually left after finishing her works and Yash was seeing her since he arrived early after so many days. She made coffee for him which he love the most. Later she left after preparing dinner for him. She stays in the outhouse since Yash prefer to stay alone. He moved to my gym and started to punch to keep his mind distracted.

The next day  Nila entered her room and heard sound of water running in the bathroom. She saw a cotton salwar which Anjali wore as usual when she went for any interview. Nila removed it and placed a shopping bag in the place. She left the room silently and waited in the hall with Dhiya. 

Anjali came out of the bathroom and saw the shopping bag on the bed. She opened it found a formal wear in it. 

Anjali: The two evil roses must have placed this here. What will do with them ? They will feel bad if I deny this. 

Dhiya and Nila who were waiting for Anju smiled when Anjali came out of the room. As they expected Anjali came out in her inskirt and top and a towel tied in her wet hair. Her face had a valuable expression.

Anjali: Hey what is this ?

Nila: don't you see Anju. your costume for today's interview. Now wear it and i will get your hair done.