Chapter - 107

Recap: Anjali does the pooja for janmashatmi. Meera is worried on the behaviour of Abhimanyu and Goutham.

*********************

Eshwar visited YM Mansion with the tournament schedule which was to be held in Delhi. He made the plans for the tournament and discussed with Yash while others listened to him. Anjali made her mind to not distract Yash in any way and put a brave face and was normal before everyone.

All were happy to see Anjali being the normal self and felt relieved. Yash was happy to see Anjali being back chirpy and teasing like the usual early days. She made him dinner and encouraged him a lot for the tournament.

The final days of training was terrible. Eshwar took Yash to some hilly places and gave him tuff training. They got the videos of the fighters from their previous tournament and analyzed their fighting techniques. Yash observed every detail and learnt the weakness of every fighter.

Eshwar strictly banned Yash from having food or even water from outside. Eshwar personally made his food at club and at home only Anjali made his food. Being in the field Eshwar had known the tricks that could played on the fighters to trap them with drugs so he was careful in every way to guide Yash.

Yash who was aware of the threats to him was extra careful and took every instruction from Eshwar carefully and seriously.

------------------

Tiwar's henchman met him at the farm house with the details he had asked for.

Hench man: Ji, he is not visiting his office these days. He is on a training for the kickboxing tournament which will take place next week.

Tiwari: He is participating in kickboxing ?

Hench man: Yes ji, he is being trained by his master Eshwar. And he is very caring towards his friends. Actually they seem to be a gang, two men and two women. Above all he loves his wife a lot. He does anything for her. She is the only person who could control him and he is madly in love with her.

Tiwari: Oh that I know. He killed my son for her so he owes me for that already. Get her photo and get the details of his tournament and track his opponents and update me. Send your men to follow his wife and those two women.

Hench man: He has a body guard, very bold and cunning fellow to keep the safe. Do you want me to plan for those women ?

Tiwari: I will tell you the correct time and plan. Just keep me updated on their schedules and eye that bodyguard.

Hench man nodded and left the place while Tiwari had a frown on his face planning his trap for Yash and the girls.

---------------------

Goutham returned home and walked straight to his room and saw Vinitha lying on the bed with a worried face. Hearing the footsteps Vinitha woke up and saw Goutham shutting the washroom door behind him. She went to the kitchen and brought him fresh juice and waited for him sitting on the couch. goutham came out in his tracks and saw Vinitha smiling at him. She gave him the juice but he moved past her and took the whiskey from the closet and filled a glass sitting on the couch.

Vinitha: Where did you go Goutham . I have been trying to reach you for the past 10 days ?

Goutham: Why did you try to reach me ?

Vinitha: What question is this. I m your wife and I was worried about you. We have a business to take care but you just dumped everything and disappeared just like that. Atleast you should be worried about the child of us. We were supposed to visit the doctor last week.

Goutham: Can you just shut up for sometime. you are annoying me.

Vinitha: How could you say that Goutham ? Why are you behaving like this ?