Chapter - 7

Recap: Anjali arrive at Yash's office to join the work.

******************

Anjali was waiting for Rishi outside Yash's room. She was thinking of the words Yash told her.

Anjali Mv: He will not repeat his orders so I need to be attentive and listen to what he says. He wants his PA to be bold. But sir, what is meant by bold ? Where can I buy it ? God you know how important  this job is for me right ? Please help me. How will I handle him ? I m so scared.

Rishi came out and took her to a cubicle separate from others with a desk and laptop. A rack with lock, an ipad. He instructed her on following the app to follow up with the schedules, meetings of Yash. The ipad had all the contact details of the business partners and important executives whom Yash will contact.

Since it was her first day Rishi sir guided her with all details. He showed her some files which were arranged in the rack. Later he introduced her to all the members in that floor. Only then she knew that nobody other than those people could enter the floor. 

Anjali Mv: Only 10 people work in the whole floor ?

She was given official mail id and access card for herself. He left her for sometime to breathe after dumping so many details to her. She just relaxed or sometime and then Rishi came back again.

Rishi: Anjali, boss is short tempered a little so just be calm and finish all the works he says on time. That will avoid getting scolded by him.

Anjali:  Will sir scold a lot ?

Rishi: A little but if you complete the work he assign you then there will be no problem. Don't be a scaredy cat before him. Be bold, do you understand ?

Anjali: Understood sir.

Rishi Mv: Yash, see what my revenge now. you want tea is it ? 

Rishi: Good Anjali. He wants a coffee now. Pantry is in the corner. Go get him a coffee now. Make sure you pick his calls with one ring.

Anjali: Ok sir. I will do my best. Thank you.

Rishi took her to pantry to make a coffee.

Anjali: Yuck machine coffee ? There is no filter to make coffee here ?

She closed her mouth and turned to see Rishi laughing at her.

Anjali: Sorry sir. I spoke out my mind voice.

Rishi : No problem

Rishi Mv: Dude, you don't like filter coffee prepared by others right ? See my plan now and I know you will not lash out on Anjali so its my revenge time man.

Rishi: Anjali, your boss likes filter very much so you prepare that only. Open the cupboard and you will find everything.

Anjali: Sure sir.

She then made her special filter coffee. 

Anjali Mv: Ok first impression is the best impression so be bold Anju.

She took the coffee in her hand and knocked on the door. Yash called her in and she entered opening the door. She walked slowly with the cup in her hand and gave it to Yash. She had her eyes cast to the floor after passing the coffee to him.

Yash Mv : what is with her entering the room like she is entering for wedding night ? Shit what am I even thinking ?

He took the cup to have a sip but stopped when he smelt filter coffee.

Yash Mv: I never have filter coffee other than from Geetha ma.

Yash: Ms. Anjali who told you to prepare filter coffee?