Chapter - 111

Recap: Anjali inform Dhiya, Nila and Nanda about Varushini's pregnancy. Nanda smashes Varushini's car and leaves a gift for her in her room.

***************

Nila woke up first and opened the door and her eyes blurred with tears to see Nanda sleepig in a sitting posture on the floor. She squatted to him and caressed his hair and kissed his forehead. He jerked and his hands went immediately to the gun behind his back but relaxed on seeing Nila and pulled her to his lap and hugged her.

Nila: Why are you sleeping here on the floor. you should have slept in our room or you could have woke me up. when did you return last night ?

Nanda: I was late and you were all sleeping so did not want to disturb.

Nila: fine go to room and sleep for sometime. I will wake you later.

Nanda: No, I had enough rest. I will fresh up in our room. Get me a coffee. I will feel energetic when I have a coffee made my wife.

Nila: I will get to our room and now get up.

Nila left downstairs and Nanda looked at Anjali once again and closed the door and left to his room. He quickly bathed and Nila gave him coffee and went to refresh. Nanda came out to the security room and checked all the footages of last night to confirm if there was any suspects or threats following them. After checking the footages he checked all the security system himself and confirmed if all the guards were present on duty as per his plan. After all his checks and confirmation he went inside and saw the girls in the dining waiting for Nanda to have breakfast. He joined them and had breakfast but still his thoughts were lost somewhere.

Varushini woke up lazily and went to the washroom to bath and came out and was about to move to the closet but her foot hit something and she bent to look and found a gift parcel. She sighed and called her assistant who came running with her morning coffee.

Varushini: What is this ? I don't remember of any gifts being sent to me ? Did you received any gift ?

Assistant: No madam, I did not received any gift and I don't remember seeing any gift last night before going to sleep.

Their conversation was interrupted with the door bell. Her assistant excused to check and left the room. She opened the door and saw the security of the building who gave a worried expression. He called her to the ground floor immediately and she rushed with the security and saw the car being smashed to the extent that it could be only thrown to trash. She gasped at the sight and gulped. She hardly remembered the Lambhorghini being delivered to the penthouse just a day when they arrived at the city and the very next day it has been destroyed completely.

Assistant Mv: Son of a ..... god. Someone has made a serious trash. If car has received such a damage then what would happen to the one who is in the upper floor ? Jesus please save me alone atleast.

She immediately rushed to the penthouse to convey about it to Varushini. As soon she opened the door she heard the screaming of Varushini and ran towards her room. Varushini was sitting with her knees to her chest and screaming looking at the corner of her room. Her assistant looked at her line of sight and started screaming looking at a chopped head of a human that was lying on the floor with blood. She ran out of the room and Varushini followed her. They sat on the couch trembling. The security who came to ask about the action to be taken for the damage done to the car saw the duo trembling and rushed to them.

Security: what happened madam, Why are you crying and trembling ?

Assistant: Sir, please look inside .. please go

Security went to the room and suddenly fell back on the floor looking at the head lying on the floor. He called his few men immediately while his face started sweating profusely. His men came over and saw the head and one of the men walked forward and observed it for sometime and then turned to look back at other men. He started laughing and the security head felt annoyed and smacked his head. Hearing the laughter Varushini and her assistant peeked into the room when the men laughed started speaking.