Chapter - 82

Recap: Yash gets mad on knowing Varushini escaped from the hospital.

*********************

Vanaja and Deepthi were put behind the bars after the inspector got their cheating proved to the magistrate. Both were lying on the floor in the cell and waving their hands to stop the mosquitoes from nearing them. Deepthi was covering her nose with shawl as the smell made her to throw up continuously.

Vanaja: If you had got a job for yourself then we might have not gone to meet him. We would have stayed home instead of this jail.

Deepthi: Your greediness got us here. Shut your mouth or I won't show any mercy and kill you even if you are my mother.

The mother daughter duo was rattling over their faults earning a smack from the fellow prisoner who got disturbed in her sleep.

-------------

At the mansion everyone was having dinner and Nanda quickly finished his food and took the girls mobile to the study and joined them in the living. Once everyone left to their room he took the mobiles and started placing the chip to track their whereabouts. After fixing it he placed their mobile in the living, dining and couch and returned to his room.

Anjali came out of the washroom in her pjs and saw Yash sitting on the bed leaning back on the head board. She sat next to him and he pulled her to his lap.

Yash: We are going to Mauritius. I have informed to do the arrangements for it. Are you happy ?

Anjali: Very happy. How long are we staying ?

Yash: A week and if you like the place we can extend our stay or travel somewhere else too.

Anjali: Lets plan that later. We need to do packing. Should I do any shopping ?

Yash: No, nothing is needed. Just pack few casuals. Rest we will take care after reaching there.

He cupped her cheeks and their lips met in a passionate kiss. Anjali wrapped her hands around his neck and held his locks pulling him closer. She left his hair and unbuttoned his shirt. He pulled back from the kiss and tossed her T shirt and unclasped her bra.

Yash: When will you stop wearing so many at night ? Better be in a singlet. I will have easy access.

His hands sneaked inside her pants and reached her core. She moaned and bit his shoulder.

Yash: I won't tired you today. Will finish with a quick one sweety.

He thrusted his fingers and his lips sucked on her peaks. He laid her on the bed and pulled her pants down and saw her squirming under him. Seeing her alone made his partner hard and he pulled his finger out and thrusted inside in her. He started kissing her lips and thrusted roughly and made a quick shot inside her.

He kissed her forehead and laid next to her and they cuddled to sleep.

Next day Yash was busy in the meetings and Anjali was next to him taking notes of the meetings. It was a tiring day. They came back to his room after the meeting and he sat on the couch and she sat in the seat opposite to his desk.

Yash: Anjali did you think of hiring an assistant for you ? I m seeing you tiring out of works. Or may be if you want to stay home I m fine with it. We can hire a PA.

Anjali: No,. Do you want me to sit home and go mad thinking of your new PA trying to seduce you is it ? All the girls are having their eyes on you and now you want a new PA ?

Yash: God Anjali, I have my eyes only for you. How could you blame me like this ? Fine if that is your problem then I will order to hire a male. Will that be ok ?