Chapter - 92

Recap: Goutham sets plan and bribe government officers to issue stay on Yash's project

*********************

Anjali was in her cubicle with a file in her hand. Katherine was calling her but Anjali was lost in thoughts. Juno came over and shook Anjali's shoulder and she jerked to them.

Katherine: Hey, how long I am trying to get your attention, where is your mind ?

Juno: That is with Yash sir in zimbabwe.

Anjali: Shut up Juno, I was thinking on the project.

Juno: What is the file you are holding in your hand and that too upside down ? May be new technique of reading file.

Katherine: Correct Juno, Madam has been missing boss so much.

Anjali: Nothing like that. I m fine.

Juno: But looks like you lost too much weight within two weeks. Special diet or what ?

Anjali: Juno you talk too much these days.

Juno: Shall I give some tips to get over the missing ?

Anjali: What is it ?

Juno: so you are missing him ?

Katherine: What is with your question ? Seems like she couldn't sleep without boss beside her. Also she must have lost her appetite. What else Anjali?

Anjali: Both of you please get back to your seats or I will screw your ears.

Juno: Learn to cook something special and different for boss once he is back from Zimbabwe until then kill the time learning it.

Katherine: You are still young so go look after your work and let me handle her.

Juno: No, I m grown up so I will stay and listen to what you have to say to her.

Kath: Anjali, surprise him once he is back. Find out what makes men fee surprised in a special way. Not just food, do you get me ? think over it and make out a plan.

Juno: What special are you talking about ?

Katherine: If you are grown you would have understood by now. She is smart and got my point. Come lets go. Madam will be busy now.

Anjali was thinking about how to surprise Yash once he is back but all she could think was a romantic dinner which they usually have. She couldn't think beyond it. Evening she reached home and was sitting by the pool still thinking of some way. Dhiya came there and sat next to her.

Dhiya: What are you thinking ? I m watching you from morning. Yash will be back soon don't worry.

Anjali: Nothing like that Dhiya, I m thinking of something else.

Dhiya: Tell what is it. I will try to help you.

Anjali: That.. that...you should not tease me ok.

Dhiya: hmm ok tell me.

Anjali: Tell me what will make a man happy.

Dhiya: simple, he will expect love, care, respect, understanding, tolerance

Anjali: Arghh Dhiya, this is basic things. I m asking something else like if you are missing Rishi bro for a long time what will you do to make him special.

Dhiya: You should asked directly on how to make Yash special.

Anjali: Ok now tell me. Romantic dinner is the usual one we have. Tell me something else to make him happy and to make him realize that I missed him a lot.