Chapter - 76

Recap: Yash gifts Anjali her favourite bangles and take her on bike ride to reach the resort for wedding.

************************

The managers of the resort received the couple and their friends and they were taken to their room. Yash and Anjali was given separate rooms to get ready for their wedding. Yash walked to her room and saw her looking at the sea via the window and hugged her from behind.

Anjali: I have gone with Dhiya, Nila and Saran in a scooty. First time I experienced riding in a bike. It was fantastic. How did you plan this all of a sudden ?

Yash: How can I not do when you ask for something ? A million dollar worth to see the smile when you enjoyed. I can do anything for that smile on your face.

Anjali: Yash, shall I ask you something. You shouldn't be mad at me for asking that.

Yash: Go ahead

Anjali: You do so much for me that nobody could do for sure. You do everything I wish for but I haven't done or given anything to you. I don't have anything to give you. May be if my parents were alive then my parents would have done something in this marriage. But I m just walking empty handed in your life.

Yash: Here I thought how could you not trouble your little brain so far but here you go. Anjali who told you haven't given me anything. You gave me your precious heart , innocent mind, you gave me your trust, for the first time you believed in a man and that happened to be me, you gave me all your love and care . Even after knowing the dark side of my life you gave me the precious quality any woman would of think of them, your virginity, you gave it to me even before we got married and you lived with me with all your trust. You given me the whole of you but you say you haven't given me anything ?

If you are speaking of dowry then you can give me.... may be a lakh kisses. be convinced with that but I will get more later. Will that be ok ?

Anjali hugged him and kissed his clothed chest. She made him sit on the bed and opened her luggage bag quickly and brought out a gift box and gave it to him.

Anjali: This is a very simple and small gift. I think you will like it. Open it.

Yash opened the gift and saw a gold bracelet which had "ANSH" engraved in it.

Anjali: Anjali + Yash, Ansh. How is it ? I had my salary saved and bought this for you. I thought of giving it you long back but I created a lot of problem back then so I could not give it you. so I m giving you now. Do you like it ?

Yash: This is very beautiful sweety. This is will be very special. loved it. Clasp it by yourself.

Anjali clasped the bracelet around his wrist and he kissed it while hugging her. Dhiya knocked the door and they came out to join them to look at the arrangements. The workers were busy decorating the place. Anjali saw the various flowers that had been used for decorations.

Yash: By early morning they will finish the decorations completely. you will love it then.

They all had dinner and retired to their rooms. Anjali, Dhiya and Nila were in one room chitchatting as they could not sleep due to the excitements. Yash knocked their door and Nila opened it.

Nila: What are you doing here ? Can't you wait until morning ?

Yash: Naughty girl, I need Anjali with me. We will be back before midnight.

Nila turned and opened the door widely and Anjali saw Yash at the door and raised her eyebrows.

" Enjoy however you want by today. Later you will lose your freedom" Saran came to their room and settled on the couch, receiving a cushion hit his face threw by Dhiya.