Chapter - 60

Recap: Anjali saves Eshwar's daughter and he accepts for a chance to Yash to prove his passion and ability.

******************

Morning Anjali woke up early and did special pooja at home and prepared healthy breakfast and juices for Yash. Rishi, Dhiya, Nila and Nanda arrived at the mansion and saw Anjali busy running between the kitchen and the dining and did not let anyone to help her.

Rishi: Anjali why are you so tensed when he is very casual ?

Anjali: Its not tension but I m scared a little. He shouldn't get hurt in anyway during the fight.

Rishi: He is professional fighter. You will see today.

Dhiya: Anjali, Go check what is Yash doing. We should leave early.

Anjali quickly went to the gym and saw Yash lying on the stage after his workout. She slowly went to him and sat beside him. She wiped the sweat with a towel and he looked at her with love and did not speak a word.

Anjali: Why are you silent ? Everything will be fine. You will win today and Eshwar sir will train you for sure.

Yash: I have always thought of becoming a kick boxer and now I can see from your eyes how much you want me to win and that gives me an unbelievable strength Anjali. I m not going to win today but your power of love will win. Fine but what if lose my chance ?

Anjali: Simple, I will eat all the sweet myself. You will get nothing. What else will I do ? Let me think.

Yash: Tell me quickly. What if I lose my chance ?

Anjali: I will screw your ear and will not stop pushing you until you win. If required I will not hesitate to shift to different room. You will have to live alone until you win. Mr. Yash, now come everyone is waiting for you.

Yash: God, girl, how could you think of such thing ?

Anjali pulled him to stand and returned to the living with their friends and waited for Yash to join them. Yash got ready in his gym suit and reached the living. They had the breakfast and Nanda took Yash's kick boxing kit and everyone was ready to leave.

Anjali pulled Yash to the pooja room and showed the arthi plate for him and tried to place the holy ash on his forehead but Yash stopped her hand. He pulled her close placed his forehead on hers and the vermillion on her forehead stick to his.

Nila: Here people are dying in tension but sir is completely in romantic mood and doesn't care of anything. Mister shall we leave now ?

Nanda: Dear, he is my boss and YM groups President. Give him some respect.

Nila: He should have thought of that before falling in love with our girl. now its too late.

Yash: Rowdy, its more than enough with he respect you give me now. Everyone would be scared to even see me but look here I m stuck with these rowdy girls.

Rishi: Not only you. Fate doesn't let us in peace. Actually we are in better place but look at Nanda. poor fellow, I pity him.

Anjali: Let us continue your banters once we are back. Now lets leave, always fighting like kids. Yash, you can pull her legs as much as you want after the fight. now lets leave.

They all got in two cars and started to Eshwar's club. Few assistants were happy to see Yash back in the club and welcomed him with a hug. Eshwar was in the ring training his students. he heard the sudden commotion and turned to see Yash and Anjali with friends standing and the assistants ranting to him.

Eshwar: Anjali come on child. how are you ?

Anjali: Fine sir...how are you ?

Eshwar: I m fine. What did your sir has acheived that everyone is giving him VIP treatment ? What do you think ? Will he win ?