Chapter - 36

Recap: Yash punish Goutham for kidnapping Anjali

**************

Dhiya and Nila packed most of the things of Anjali in boxes and called Yash and informed him to collect it. Yash sent Nanda to Dhiya's apartment and he went along with Rishi to the paradise to meet Vinitha.

Nanda arrived at Dhiya's apartment and knocked on the door. Nila opened and saw Nanda standing at the doorsteps.

Nila: Please come inside. Dhiya just left for office after waiting for you.

Nanda: I just got some work in the morning so I couldn't arrive early. I m sorry.

Nila: Thats ok. Would you like to have some coffee or tea ?

Nanda: no thanks.

Nila:No, you hae come for the first time and you are close to Yash sir so I can't let you go without serving something to you. I will be back soon.

Nanda sat on the couch and Nila left to prepare coffee for him. After sipping the coffee Nanda stood asking for the packings and called his men who was waiting in the parking to come.

Nila showed them just two boxes and the man carried one by one to load in the car.

Nila: You don't speak much is it ?

Nanda: nothing like that. My work is completely only for Yash sir so I m a little introvert.

Nila: Won't you talk to Anjali ?

Nanda: I have just started speaking to Anjali.

After few exchanges Nanda left from there.

Anjali got dressed in a skirt and top and came out slowly to the living. She saw Geetha setting the table for breakfast and moved towards her. Geetha smiled at Anjali.

Anjali: Is there a pooja room here ?

Geetha: There is no pooja room here dear.

Anjali Mv: He has built such a huge home like palace but there is no pooja room.

Geetha: come have food dear. I cooked on my own today but from next time you can give the menu and I will cook to your wish.

Anjali: You can call me Anjali. 

Geetha smiled and served her breakfast and Anjali gestured her to eat with her.

Geetha: First time I have been hearing the sound of someone laughing. It used to be like this occassionally when Rishi is here.

Anjali: Yash would be alone always is it ?

Geetha: Yes. sometimes Rishi and Nanda used to stay.

Anjali: His parents doesn't come here is it ?

Geetha: Once Meera madam and that Varushini came here but Yash didn't like so they too stopped coming here.

Anjali felt happy to now that she was the first to stay at Yash mansion and with Yash.

Anjali: You have been here for a long time is it ?

Geetha: Yes, I m with him since his childhood. I take care of him.

Anjali: Ok but why there is no pooja room here ?

Geetha: Yash doesn't believe in god so he didn't want one here.

She finished breakfast and came to the living and saw Nanda sitting on the couch.

Anjali: Brother when did you come ?

Nanda: the time you started eating.

Anjali: Then you should have joined me to have food together.

Nanda: I had my food already and I have got all your things. Geetha maa set all Anjali's things in the room.