Chapter - 94

Recap: Yash execute a mass plan which makes the whole nation to look after his project.

****************

Rishi and Nanda arrived at the site and called all the engineers for a meet. Nanda had given their numbers to his men to check their call history. Yash was on call with Rishi and Nanda as they were speaking to the engineers casually initially. Later Rishi's face turned gloomy as he enquired on the person who tried to betray them. Everyone was very quite and few spoke straight forward of being loyal to them.

Rishi: Nobody is leaving until we find the bastard. Hope others don't mind in co operating with us.

Everyone agreed to find the person. Rishi and Nanda were sipping hot tea waiting for their team to confirm the tracking details. After few hours they got the details of the person who had contacted Goutham. Rishi called Yash to inform the details.

Yash: did you get him ?

Rishi: yes, one man and his call history has your enemy. Goutham is behind this along with the minister.

Yash: Good, now just inform everyone that it was some wrong information and send them back after giving a treat.

By end of the day lock him up in the cells and for Goutham we shall decide once I m back.

Nanda: What should I do to him ?

Yash: Hang him upside down and give him your best treatment. Now go back and rest for sometime. I too need rest.

Rishi did as Yash told him and all the engineers left the place. The man who was arranged by Goutham felt relief and left from there. Rishi informed them of a lunch treat and requested them to join with the project managers.

Rishi and Nanda returned home and saw the whole mansion on pin drop silence. They went to their rooms and saw Dhiya and Nila sleeping soundly. Yash made a video call to Geetha and informed her to check on Anjali in her room. Geetha walked to Anjali's room and saw her lying uncomfortably and she was still in the office clothes. Yash saw Anjali via the video call and smiled at her. He instructed Geetha to make her comfortable and close the curtains before leaving the room.

Yash informed Eshwar that he needs some rest and instead of sleeping he made sure that all was under control. He kept checking the live tracking of Goutham and Ministers Tiwari if they were trying something again. By evening everything seemed to be under control and only then he went to sleep not before sending a video to Anjali that he would call after he woke up.

By evening Nanda woke up and went in to finish his work. He successfully got the man who was with Goutham and took him to his cell. Immediately he was hung upside down and Nanda's men started beating him blue and black.

Vinitha made dinner and tried to wake Goutham who was lying on the couch like a drunkard. He was groaning and ignored her. Vinitha sprinkled water on his face and he sat holding his head. She gave him lemonade for hangover and he felt a little better.

He did not speak a word when she asked him for his madness so she gave up and informed him to fresh up for dinner. He moved to his room and later came back after bathing. Vinitha served him dinner and even before they could complete Abhimanyu came there shouting Goutham's name.

Goutham: Calm down dad, why do you scream out of your lungs ?

Abhimanyu: What have you done Goutham . Can you explain me ?

Goutham: what explanation do you need ?

Abhimanyu: What did you do with the 75 crore ? Why is the project of Yash suddenly on high appraisal across nation. Did you do something stupid ?