Chapter - 13

Recap: Anjali had food allergy and recovered after Yash took her to hospital.

*************

Anjali called all the deities in the world to rescue her from Yash's scolding today. She moved to pantry and made filter coffee and knocked on the door and waited for Yash to call her. She opened the door when he called her. He was leaning back on his seat looking at her. His eyes showed no emotions and Anjali forwarded the tray to him.

Yash took the cup and Anjali turned to leave immediately.

Yash: And Who gave you permission to leave?

Anjali froze in her steps and turned to him.

Anjali: Sir, I wil get your appointments today.

Yash: That can wait.

Anjali stood with her gaze at the floor while Yash was sipping the coffee looking at her.

Yash Mv: she looks better than yesterday's condition. Rashes has also vanished. Thank god.

Yash : Ms. Anjali do I look like a dictator?

Anjali: yes sir..... no no no sir.

Yash: Don't you think that you have a mouth not only eat but to speak too ?

Anjali: Yes sir.

Yash: then why the hell did you not tell about your allergy on sea food ?

Anjali jerked with his raise in voice and flinched.

Anjali: Sir, it didn't strike at the moment. I know you had to waste your time in taking me to the hospital, I m so sorry for troubling you.

Yash: what ???? are you really a fool ?

Anjali: Sir????

Yash: just get out of my sight.

Anjali left his cabin and sat in her seat.

Anjali Mv: Why is he calling me a fool ? Do I look like that ? You are arrogant and egoistic.

Yash was sitting frustrated with his fist ready to hit anything.

Yash: Here I was worried about her but damn it she is feeling sorry for wasting my time. you are a fool Anjali... why can't you open up when you don't want something. what is with you get scared with everything ? You are taking every ounce of my patience. The harder I try to stay away from you are making it too difficult for me.

Yash Mv: I m trying to get away from you but I can't girl. You are torturing me. My mind doesn't want to let you in my world but my heart wants to keep you in my embrace forever.. I m dying of the war between my mind and heart...

Anjali was working when Rishi came to her cubicle.

Rishi: Anjali, Type these notes with datas and give it to Yash.

Anjali: Ok sir

Rishi: what happened ?

Anjali: Yash sir called me fool.

Rishi: Aren't you then ? You should have told him that you are allergic to sea food or else how would he know that ? What if you had some other serious problem to your health ? You have to speak when it is necessary.

Anjali: He could have told me the way he you say to me.

Rishi: He too meant and spoke the same but the modulation must be different. The care is the same Anjali. He is used to speak in that tone to others. Think well. 

Anjali Mv: Yes, what Rishi sir said is also true.

Rishi: Fine give this to Yash quickly.

Anjali looked into the papers and saw the details were related to the meeting with VS fashions they had yesterday and the datas were same and no changes had done in it.