Chapter - 40

Recap: Yash kill the minister's son who asks for Anjali. Yash threatens the minister to clear way for his business

*************************

Two days later the death of Suraj flashed in all the news and social media. Anjali entered Yash cabin and informed him about his death but he was cool and continued working.

Anjali: what ? I m telling you such an important news but you react like nothing.

Yash: why should we react to the death of a someone ?

Anjali: He was in our office just two days back.

Yash: What ? Now I feel like you will say that I was the one who killed him.

Anjali: Ohhoo I didn't mean it. What about the papers clearance then ?

Yash: All done the same day he came here. Any of his father's rivals should have done this. Now stop his topic and come here to me.

Anjali: I have work. sorry I m leaving now.

Before she could leave he pinned her to the wall and traced her cheeks with his knuckles. Anjali pulled him holding his tie and kissed his nose.

Anjali: Evening I m going to meet Dhiya and Nila so I will be either late or may be I will stay back with them.

Yash: No....meet them and come back to me...I will miss you..

Anjali: I will try...

They shared a passionate kiss and Anjali left to her desk. Evening she started early and planned to buy some sweets and snacks of Dhiya and Nila's favourite. She reached the usual sweet shop and bought some some sweets and came out of the shop but bumped onto someone. She looked at the person and dropped the bags in shock as sweat profused on her face and she started trembling in fear. She quickly ran to the cab and told the driver to drop her in mansion.

All way she was crying silently and trembling. The driver who was one of Nanda's men messaged him about Anjali's state immediately. Nanda called Yash gave him an alert and Yash left office quickly to reach home. As soon as Anjali reached the mansion she ran inside and shut the door and was crying non-stop.

Yash reached home and ran inside and saw her sitting in the corner of the room hugging her knees and sobbing. He rushed to her and touched her head but she screamed out of fear.

Yash: Anjali... its me ...don't cry.... your Yash...come to me....

Anjali: Yash....I....I m...I m scared.

She clutched his shirt tightly and he hugged her close to him and said sweet nothings in her ear. He carried her to the couch and made her sit. He tried to move to get her water but Anjali pulled him back and shook her head and her eyes pleading not to leave her alone.

Yash: Its fine sweety I not going anywhere..relax...you are safe here..no one will come here

After a long time Anjali calmed in his embrace and he caressed her hair and kissed her temple now and then making her feel safe. He carried her to the kitchen and made a light dinner and fed her though she refused to have it first. He asked her to change to get to sleep and both changed to their tracks and shirt.

Yash hugged her to his chest on the bed and caressed her back.

Yash: Anjali....I m here with you so don't be scared for anything or anybody. No one could harm you and I won't let anyone do it...

Anjali: I m sorry....

Yash: shhhh...do you want to tell me what happened ?

Anjali: I met him today after three years.....