Chapter-7 "Saaf Safi"

Anirudh Got freshen up and came out of his room. going towards the dining table where Trilochan sampoorna and somnath were there and waiting for him.. As he walked nearer, the intensity of their scrutiny heightened, each gaze dissecting him, leaving him with a growing sense of unease and confusion about the unusual attention to every aspect of his presence..

kya hua aap log Mujh aise Ghor Ki Kyu Dekh Rahe Ho? Asked confused Anii..

Trilochan- "Nahin matlab Aaj Tu Kuchh Badle Badle Se Nahin lag rahe ho..?" he inquired, arching his eyebrows further.

Anirudh- "Aree Aree Aisa Kuchh Nahin Kaka woh th..tgo.. bas-wo..woh.. tho..bas" he stammered, trying to clarify with unease in his voice.

Trilochan- Woh..tho..woh...tho..ho gaya ho tho bathekar khana Khao..

Anirudh- Jii Kaka..
He sat while sampoorna served him the food...

Trilochan- Anirudh theek se kha lena Hamara khana ho gaya Ham chal rahe hain Bahar Kuchh jamindar ka kam hai woh sab Dekh Kar Sham Tak Ghar aa Jaunga...

Anirudh- Thik hai kaka...

Somnath- Chaliye Kaka main bhi aapke sath Aata hu...

Trilochan- Haan chal..
They both left..

Anirudh finished his food, went back to his room to get ready for court, he entered the washroom for a shower...

In other hand bondita came out after cleaning all the room which kaka told her to do...she went towards Koyali while Asking her "Koyali didi woh kya Barrister babu court chale gayi mujh unka bhi kambra saaf karna hai tho??

Koyali- haan chale gaye Honge waise bhi Kahin dikh Nahin rahe hain..

Bondita- Thik hai tho phire main use Kambre Ki saaf Safai Karke Aati hu..

Koyali nodded while bondita left to anirudh's room...

-

Bondita's shock was palpable as she entered his room, confronted by the unexpected sight of disorder. Clothes lay in disarray, and items were haphazardly strewn across the here and there. With hands on her hips, she surveyed the untidy room, a clear expression of disapproval etched on her face. The chaotic state seemed to amplify her sense of frustration and disbelief.

Bondita- whhh Jo Insan pahele Puri Duniya Ko saaf Safai ki bhashan dete Jaate tha aaj Unka hi Kambra Aisa Hogi maine kabhi Nahin Socha Tha..

She went towards his cupboard. As she opened his cupboard, a cascade of unfolded clothes tumbled out, adding to the disorder of the room. Surprise and exasperation danced across her face as she grappled with the unexpected wardrobe chaos.

Without saying a word, Bondita picked up some clothes and began folding them. In the midst of her task, after sometime Anirudh emerged from the washroom, clad only in a towel. Another towel in hand, he was in the process of drying his hair. Bondita, startled by the sound of the washroom door, she turned to see what was the sound, her eyes widening at the unexpected sight.

Bondita exclaimed, "Aap... yaha... aise... kya kar rehe ho??" expressing her shock.

Anirudh lifted his head upon hearing Bondita's voice, his eyes widening in surprise. After a moment, he responded calmly, "Yeh mera kambra hai, Bondita. Main yahan aise rahunga kaise bhi rahou.. aur yeh sawaal mujh tumse puchna chahiye."

Bondita- "Woh tho bas main aapka kambra saaf karni aayi thi..." She explained, her gaze fixed on Anirudh's broad chest and the water drops falling from his hair which was looking indeed so hot She couldn't help but notice his appealing presence. Suddenly realizing her distraction, she promptly turned her face away. Anirudh, smirked

"Aapko sharm Nahin Aate? Aise khade ho Mere Samne!" she exclaimed, embarrassed by her own actions.

He slightly smiled and replied, "Nahin Aata Mujhe sharm Kyunki Mera Kambre Mein Jaise Bhi rahun... main kapde pahne Rahoon ya..."

Bondita, taken aback by his words, blushed. With a hint of shyness, she stammered, "Woh... woh... main baad main... saaf kar logyi..." before hastily leaving. Anirudh chuckled at her innocence.

After sometime He emerged after getting ready... He noticed Bondita cleaning the hall and felt a twinge of guilt seeing her working..." "I'm sorry bondita yeh saab mere mere wajah se hua hai...but I swear yeh jo maine kiya hai woh main hi theek karunga..bus Aaj Raat Ka Intezar hai Jab Main Tumhen Apne Dil Ki Baat bataunga..bataunga Ki Main Tumse Kitna Pyar Karta Hu... He thought  and went towards bondita He approached her with a smile, leaving her puzzled, before going out...

TO BE CONTINUED

So guyz how was the chp so far??👀
yaar seriously long chapter likhane Ka Na Kuchh samajh hi nahin a rahi thi so it's a short chapter!🫠🤌🏻
Hopefully if you guys liked it so don't forget to vote and comment down you're bellowing!!🥺🫶🏻✨Your writer parii😗

So guyz how was the chp so far??👀 yaar seriously long chapter likhane Ka Na Kuchh samajh hi nahin a rahi thi so it's a short chapter!🫠🤌🏻Hopefully if you guys liked it so don't forget to vote and comment down you're bellowing!!🥺🫶🏻✨Your write...