{19}•𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒅𝒊 𝒌𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒄𝒉•

"Rako yeh shaadi"Anirudh said while All the family looked at him

Chandrachur smirked and said, "Kyu nahi ho sakta hai yeh shaadi barris...

But his mouth shut when he saw Bondita coming and standing beside Anirudh. Her hairline was adorned with sindoor, and around her neck gleamed a mangalsutra. Anirudh extended his hands, and Bondita, upon glancing at his hand and then meeting his gaze, nodded with a smile. She placed her hand in his.

Meanwhile, Chandrachur and the others were left in wonder. Their eyes widened in shock as they observed Bondita, and then shifted their gaze to the person who was taking the seven vows with Chandrachur.

Chandrachur: Bon-Bon.. Bondita.. Tum.. yaha.. tho yeh kon hai..??

He pointed towards the person taking the seven vows and inquired.

The individual lifted the ghunghat, revealing himself, and stated, "Main Kabir hoon, Chandrachur ji," with a smirk.

Chandrachur was left in shock, bewildered and uncertain about what had just transpired.

Kabir: Ohh my god... finally Aagye aap anii bro.. Main tho dar gaya tha mere shaadi isse hogaya tho..omg.. no..no..!!

Kalindi: Bondita.. yeh sindoor...?

Anirudh: "Thakumaa... Yeh mere naam ki sindoor hai.. bondita ab meri Patini hai.." Bondita looked at him and smiled.

FLASH BACK A HOUR AGO

Anirudh: Shittt...

Kabir: Ab kya kare ani bro?

Anirudh pondered for a moment and then conveyed something to Kabir. Kabir, initially taken aback, eventually agreed to Anirudh's proposal.

Kabir entered Bondita's room

Kabir: bondu..

Bondita: haan..

Kabir: yeh dehk main kya laya hu teri liye...

Bondita: kya?

Kabir indulged in a bowl of Roshogulla..

Kabir: Teri favorite Roshogulle..

Bondita: Thank you yaar per mera maan nahi hai abhi..

Kabir: Aree bondu kha lena...

Bondita: Nahi yaar...

Kabir: Thik hai mat kha.. ab main kuch lekar aaunga aur tu kyu khayegi..!! Hamre dosti itni bhi nahi hai na.. thik hai koi na main jaa rehe hu..

Bondita: ohho drama mat kar...!! de main kha thi hu..!!

She delicately took the bowl into her hands, selecting a single Roshogulla. With a graceful she eat it..

Bondita: lo kha liya....

Kabir gently took the bowl from her hands just as Bondita began to experience dizziness. As she swayed, on the brink of falling, Kabir swiftly caught her, ensuring a secure hold. He carefully guided her to a nearby couch.