A pact (NSFW)

When it was discovered Muichiro had a demon slayer mark no one had seen before, we were taken back to the butterfly mansion the next day to determine if there was any possibility of it being a birthmark. 

"It's definitely a demon slayer mark. When did it activate? It's quite difficult to maintain a mark state, especially unconsciously," one of the small three girls asked Muichiro.

"I don't know. I didn't even know I had it. What exactly does it mean again to have this mark?" he asked. With his amnesia, no one questioned why he forgot it.

"It means you will be granted strength, agility, and increased reaction speed. But it comes at a cost. All demon slayers with the mark will die by the age of 25," one of the other girls explained with a hint of sadness. I saw Muichiro trying to process this information as he looked at me worried about the situation. I grabbed his hand to let him know it was okay.

"There is a chance if you were born with the mark, however, that you can escape the curse," the last little girl explained. I felt hopeful but I saw Muichiro wasn't too confident. He can't remember when it appeared, and he had no family to confirm if he was born with it. The other hashira were questioned if they had seen it before, but no one could testify if they had ever seen the mark.

 Without any more clues, we simply headed back home and sat on the porch, looking up at the setting sun as our fingers were interlaced with each other.

"We are at a loss. I could die in seven years, I could not," he explained to me softly with sadness in his voice. I kissed his cheek gently, wanting to comfort him.

"We don't know when we are going to die. This changes nothing to me. I will still make sure to savor every day I get with you," I explained, trying to cheer him up. It was only partially true, I didn't want him to die young, but I knew as a hashira, there was always that risk. It looked like he didn't completely believe me.

"But that also means, if I die young, I won't be able to raise a family. I couldn't leave a child orphaned," he explained. I was surprised at how far ahead he was thinking. The thought of a family hadn't even crossed my mind other than using the cycle tracker Mitsuri gave me to prevent a pregnancy.

"Well, let's make a pact then. We enjoy our lives to the fullest now, and if you were born with the mark and still are alive by 26, we can start a family together," I told him sweetly. He blushed slightly before nodding at my words.

"Okay. That would be for the best, but I have another question about this whole thing," he said with a hint of seduction in his eyes. What was he planning?

"What's that?" I asked shyly. I felt like I knew where he was going.

"Is it one of your safe days?" He said while smirking. I nodded my head 'yes' blushing at his boldness.  I met his lips as he picked me up with ease and carried me back to his room. All the servants had already gone back to their quarters, so no need to be quiet.

He set me back down on his bed but he wouldn't remove himself from my lips. His tongue met mine and swirled around passionately as I felt his excitement grow rapidly. He needed more of me. He put his hands on my hips and started to kiss my neck, licking up to my ear. I started to feel hot in my core again as he expertly kissed all over my body, removing my kimono without hesitation.

I started to pull apart the buttons of his kimono and slid it off his shoulders too, exposing his amazing build. I blushed at seeing how desperate he was for me, but truthfully, I was just as desperate. Before he could kiss me again, I put my hand to his lips, stopping him. He looked at me surprised but was waiting for my response, his amazing blue eyes wide with curiosity and lust.

"Let me do something for you," I said in the most flirtatious tone I could muster. He smiled as he allowed me to take the lead. I ushered him to lie down as I pulled off the rest of his loose kimono, leaving him completely exposed to me. I could see his hardness starting to throb already in excitement for what I was going to do to him. I was driving him crazy with anticipation as I crawled over the top of him, kissing him down his neck, over his collarbone, and down his abs, until my lips met his shaft.

I saw his eyes blown wide open as I took his large member and put it in my mouth suddenly. He bit his lip as I started to use my tongue to swirl around the tip, using one hand to stroke him while my mouth focused on sucking him. He nervously gulps as his entire body tenses up at my touch, but he submits himself to me. I started to push it deeper into my mouth as he threw his head back into the pillow, squirming when he felt his cock touch the back of my throat. I focused on breathing through my nose as I used my tongue to increase his pleasure while sucking.

"T-that's too much!" He gasped out excitedly. I could see his face was bright red as he was covering his mouth, he looked so erotic as I sucked it deeper into my mouth. I could taste his sweet precum flowing into my mouth, making my entire core feel like it was burning with desire for him. He was panting now, desperate for more as he gripped the bed sheets while he opened his legs more, allowing me to push him completely inside my throat. His tongue was out as he was breathing heavily, trying to find a way to control himself but was unable to as I increased the speed of my movements.

Finally, I was able to relax my throat enough to push him all the way down my throat as I started to move faster and looser, making obscene wet sounds that drove him crazy. In response to the intense feeling in my mouth, his shaft throbs more as he releases inside of my mouth. I blush heavily while he is panting as he fills up my mouth. It tastes so sweet as I swallow it all. He looks at me in shock with his face turning a deep shade of red at the sight of me swallowing his cum. I gently remove my head but he is still hard. Unbelievable. All of that work and he still can go another round?

"Y-you didn't have to sw-" he starts saying between his heavy breaths. He looked so cute when he was embarrassed, I wanted to fluster him more.

"You taste so good!~" I exclaim happily while cutting him off. He looks at me surprised, but obviously enjoying the pleasure I give him.

"Can I taste you then?" He asked me innocently with a look of excitement and lust in his eyes. He starts pointing to my cunt that is now overflowing with juices. I couldn't deny it, I was curious as to what it would feel like too.