No restraint

After a few minutes of tears, Muichiro and I calmed down to realize the other two had taken their leave to give us some privacy I assume. I forgot about them truthfully when I noticed Muichiro was so upset. I didn't let go of Muichiro's hand as he sat back down to my side.

"I am sorry. I should have caught you and killed them later," He stated, obviously overflowing with guilt.

"Don't be sorry. You did what was best for our safety overall, we don't know what other tricks they had. I can take a fall," I gave a weak smile. He didn't seem convinced but what does he expect of himself? One person can only do so much, I should have changed my landing truthfully. "There is something I would like though," I said quietly.

"What is it?" He asked me as he looked up at me with his beautiful eyes. I had to hold back from blushing at his proximity as I realized just how nice it felt to have his hand in mine. Is this normal for tsugukos? 

"I want to go home," I finally said. He only nodded before standing up suddenly. I expected him to ask for an early release for me, but instead, he just picked me up gently in his arms and carried me. I started blushing, but I was in no position to resist, and he held me so carefully it didn't hurt at all. I could feel how strong he was as he picked me up like nothing, and his muscles were amazingly dense I had to stop myself from caressing them. 

He casually slid open the door to the hallway and continued to carry me out of the butterfly mansion. He was stopped by three young girls yelling in front of him.

"Hey! What do you think you are doing?!" One of them screamed.

"She isn't ready to leave yet!" The other cried. The third one was simply pulling on his kimono in a futile attempt to slow him down.

"She says she wants to go home. I will continue her treatment at home. Rest assured she will be taken care of," He stated firmly in his cute monotone voice. He was embarrassing me with how he was speaking of me, but I didn't mind truthfully. It made me happy, but still, my face turned bright red.

"You see Lord Tokito! Her face is red, she isn't ready to leave!" They cried out in unison. This only made my blushing worse as Muichiro looked down at me and smiled.

"I think that's for a different reason," He told them while smirking at me. This guy could read me like a book! I guess I was practically an open one right now though. We were interrupted by the other two hashira when they noticed I wasn't in my room anymore.

"Muichiro! You have to let her recover. I know you are worried but you can't kidnap her! When did you get so bold?" Mitsuri cried out at him. Muichiro had a flat expression while Tengen was just giving him a thumbs up in approval of his actions.

"She wants to go home, she can recover there," He explained again. This didn't seem to please her though, but she did calm down as she approached me and saw I was feeling much better.

"At least bring a doctor there with you, okay?" She said softly as she petted my head gently. Muichiro frowned slightly as he pulled me away from her.

"Don't touch her, you might worsen her condition," Muichiro said annoyed. Mitsuri looked at him curiously and a bit sad as Tengen pointed his finger to draw Muichiro's attention.

"Hey, jealousy isn't flashy. Especially for friends," Tengen stated as Muichiro let up and relaxed. All the noise was starting to exhaust me and the warmth I felt from Muichiro caused me to fall asleep very quickly in his strong arms. All I could hear was a sound of surprise as I slipped back into unconsciousness.

-------

When I woke up again, the moon was out but I was back at Muichiro's Estate. Except, this wasn't my room. I looked around, trying to figure out what was going on. This room was larger, with a private balcony and window that looked out at the small river outside. I saw Muichiro sitting by the window, making origami in the moonlight. He looked up at me surprised.

"You are awake again," He stated shakily as he walked up towards me. "Are you feeling okay?" He asked me gently as he moved my hair out of my face, causing me to blush at his proximity. His hand was so soft and warm. I nodded my head and he smiled sweetly.

"Good. This is my room, you will stay here tonight so I can keep a close eye on you," He explained. I wasn't sure how to deal with this. It felt strange how much he felt comfortable with physical affection and being close to me suddenly, but it seemed to start even before my accident. Yet, it made me so happy at the same time. I secretly loved all the attention he was giving me.

"What were you making?" I asked him, desperate to distract my mind from my embarrassing thoughts. He silently walked back to where he was and picked up something small, holding it to his chest as he sat back down in front of me. It was dark, but I could see a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"I-I was very worried about you," He said quietly. I nodded as he averted his gaze. He never acted like this before. He seemed almost nervous and I could hear his heart beating faster than normal. He handed me a small origami heart that had a part of a wisteria flower in the center. It was absolutely beautiful as I took the gift from his hands, smiling brightly.

"Thank you Muichiro!" I said excitedly. He smiled shyly for a moment, starting to relax. I could tell the gift was a reminder that no demons could enter my heart, so I would keep my spirits up. It made me so happy to have such a thoughtful gift as I excitedly pulled Muichiro into a hug. He tensed up as he held me back. I realized what I was doing and let him go, averting my gaze as he stared at me astonished.

"I know I held you earlier, but does it bother you when I hold you?" He asked me, obviously a bit confused. I smiled at him as I stroked his hair out of his face. Maybe it was because I still felt a bit foggy, but I didn't feel like restraining myself, not from him. He tensed up again and looked surprised.

"Not at all, so touch me as much as you like," I said calmly. He looked stunned with his eyes blown wide open. Then he took a breath and calmed down but I could still see hints of pink on his face while mine was heating up when I realized what I just said.

"Then, can I do this?" He asked me quietly as he put his hand behind my head and pulled my face close to his. I could feel his breath on my lips as I closed my eyes, silently permitting him as I moved closer to him. My heart was beating loudly while his heart rhythm matched mine as our lips met in a sweet and soft kiss. My first one. It felt perfect.