A flashy plan

"Well, I see your relationship has blossomed in addition to your strength," Master complimented causing a deep blush to form on both of our faces when we realized we got too carried away. That has been happening too often lately.

"I apologize for any disrespect-" Muichiro started before he was cut off as a smile emerged on the Master's face. He held up his hand to silence us.

"I am happy for you two. Please, return to training the next generation of demon slayers and take care," he stated calmly. He kept his smile on his face, relieving us of our worry as his daughters bowed to us before leaving with him.

"Let's go, Mist Hashira," Muichiro congratulated me before he started to pet my head, messing up my hair slightly while he had a sweet smile on his face. I started to blush as we went to look for Mitsuri and Tanjiro.

"You are now both the mist pillar? That's amazing! Congratulations. You have Nezuko's and I's full support!" Tanjiro congratulated us. Mitsuri was beaming with a smile as she brought us in for another hug.

"I knew you could do it! Now you can always be together when you go to fight!" She said tearfully. Unbelievably, I was moved by her sweetness and enthusiasm as I hugged her back. She looked so happy.

"When will you start to battle with Obanai exclusively?" Muichiro boldly asked her causing her to blush.

"Huh?" She exclaimed as I started to laugh at her reaction. When we were saying our goodbyes, she agreed to pick up Tanjiro when he finishes his Hashira training with us as she ran off into the distance.

With that, we took our stance and began to run. Tanjiro seemed a bit surprised but was able to somewhat keep up with us. He was doing well enough to not get left behind as we made it back to the Estate in no time. 

This time, however, I stuck the landing and it was Tanjiro was fell down. We helped him up as we saw the sun was setting. The recruits should have already eaten whatever the chef prepared, so I was able to relax this evening and eat whatever was left.

I grabbed a small plate as did Muichiro as he sat next to me to eat. Tanjiro took his plate outside as he was determined to get some more training in. The other recruits were mostly nowhere to be seen, some were practicing but not all.

"Hmm, yours is still better," Muichiro stated causing me to laugh a little. He was mostly playing with his food and looked a bit frustrated at the level of spice used.

"But the food is still good. Enjoy it, I will cook breakfast again tomorrow okay?" I said as he smiled and nodded excitedly. He was so cute when he was happy. 

When we went to bed, I cuddled next to his side as normal trying to sleep, but he felt tense. I moved a little bit to try and see if I could get a reaction from him as to what was bothering him.

"What's on your mind?" I asked him calmly. He sighed and paused for a moment, holding me tighter.

"Can we be like this every day you think?" He asked me quietly. His body was still a bit tense but I pondered his words. I never thought much of it because we agreed not to think of the future due to his demon slayer mark, but things were different now.

"I think, we can enjoy every moment we have together like today, with love," I said as I grabbed one of his hands and brought it to my lips, giving him a soft kiss. He kissed the back of my head before finally relaxing and falling asleep.

-------

When I woke up, we started to train the recruits as normal. Some did actually show bits of improvement, but by lunchtime, Muichiro stopped me by grabbing my shoulder. I passed and directed everyone outside where I would meet them after hearing what Muichiro wanted to say.

"I have an errand to run today, I will be back in a few hours. Please continue to train them," He asked me. He looked serious, but I could tell he didn't intend to tell me what he was planning.

"Alright," I said. I was truthfully honored he trusted me enough to train them, but I guess I was a hashira now so I shouldn't be surprised if I have more responsibilities now. With that, he left without saying another word as the recruits looked a bit relieved. That wouldn't last long though.

-------

Muichiro's POV:

--------

After I left you, I headed straight for Tengen's Estate. I didn't want to be separated for too long, or at all, but this task required keeping a secret from you, at least for now. I sprinted towards his Estate only to hear a fight ongoing between him and his three wives. I wonder how he handles it all.

I knocked on the door and heard a pot fall and more yelling ensue before one of them hushed the other. Finally, Tengen opened the door and looked down at me surprised.

"Oh, hi Muichiro. Long time no see! Do you need something?" He asked as his three wives were trying to be quiet and respectful in the background. I looked at them blankly before looking back up at him.

"Yes, I was wondering if I could ask you for some advice," I stated. He looked even more surprised as his eyes widened.

"Me? Okay! Come on in!" He welcomed me in as his three wives greeted me. The calm one brought me some tea while I sat in his living room with him. What were their names again?

"So, what is it you need help with?" He asked me as he started to drink some of his tea.

"Where did you purchase the wedding rings for your wives?" I told him directly. He was surprised as he choked on his tea and sprayed it everywhere, causing a fuss of his wives again who also looked at me in shock.

"Huh? Really?! You are going to propose to her?" The one wearing the blue outfit called out before crying from excitement I suppose.

"Suma stop crying! It's not like it's your wedding again!" The angry girl exclaimed before hitting who I suppose is Suma. This didn't silence her crying however as they went to another room to calm down.

"She will be very happy when that happens," The purple-eyed girl said calmly. She seemed to be the most sensible and least chaotic of the bunch. I wonder how she puts up with it all?

Tengen was still a bit in shock but regaining his composure as I sat waiting for an answer. It was a simple question I thought as I waited patiently in silence. After blinking a few times, he finally responded.

"Alright, I can show you where I bought their rings. But do you have a plan to propose yet?" He asked me. 

"Not really," I stated honestly. I looked down at my tea and had a small drink. Tengen's face lit up with a smile.

"No problem, I will help you make it flashy!" He said as he gave his iconic pose. Should I really trust him when he makes those kind of odd poses?