Reason to celebrate (NSFW)

"Let's worry about that tomorrow," he stated coolly before he brought my lips to his again. Now that we were alone, he was more passionate than before. He easily swept me into his arms as I relaxed onto him, allowing our kiss to deepen. He was right, it was a reason for celebration.

His loose uniform was falling down on me as his hair surrounded me. It was too much, so I pulled his hair behind his ear before trailing my finger from his ear, down his neck to his collar. I started to remove it, never breaking our kiss as his skin started to shine back at me. 

He broke our kiss with a trail of saliva between us before he started to pull off the top of my kimono as well. We undressed each other feverishly, desperate to see each other again leaving us naked in no time as he gave me small kisses from my ear down my neck to my collarbone before finally landing on my breast.

When his soft lips meant my sensitive peak, I felt electric shocks through my body but it was so addicting. I ran my fingers through his hair as I opened my legs more, allowing him to get more comfortable as he kept kissing me lower and lower. It was so intoxicating to watch his movements.

His kisses reached over the top of my slit, making me blush when he suddenly stopped and stared at me. Before he said anything, he smiled and started to lick me slowly and gently, teasing me. His tongue was so warm and soft and caused me to feel my lewd juices seeping out of me.

It wasn't enough though as he took one of his fingers, inserting it inside of me gently before curving it sharply at my sensitive point. "It's so wet, were you waiting for me all day?" he asked me smugly. He was right though, even though we were busy, I could only think of how amazing he looked, and the things I wanted him to do to me.

I turned my head away shyly as he got the answer he wanted. A blush crept on my face but he continued to lick up all of my wetness eagerly, looking up into my eyes causing me to go over the edge as I felt my climax about to explode. His fingers now more aggressive and moving faster than earlier, making my mind go blank as I felt myself release earlier than I met too.

"So, good~" I moaned out while trying to catch my breath before I felt his hardness press against me.

"We are just getting started," he teased as I smiled up at him. With that, he put himself inside of me, stretching my tight walls as it accustomed to his shape.

He stretched me so perfectly as I gripped onto the sheets underneath me, desperate to hold onto something. I felt pleasure radiating up from the slightest movement he made inside of me all while he looked at me with a sweet smile.

"So beautiful. You really feel good you know?" he said seductively before he brought his lips to mine again. He held onto my kneecaps, spreading my legs wider as he pushed himself deeper inside of me. I blushed at his words as I opened my mouth wider, swirling my tongue around his.

I couldn't believe how incredible the ecstasy in my brain felt as he continued to move faster inside of me. I was craving more and he seemed to understand me even without me speaking. That familiar knot was building up inside of me, causing me to tighten up on him as he closed one of his eyes slightly, trying to keep his cool.

"P-please, more," I begged him. It seemed to turn him on more as he pulled my knees to my chest, holding my hips slightly up as he pumped himself even deeper inside of me. I felt him completely hit the back of me, causing me to meet my climax as I gripped his shoulders, digging my nails into him to steady myself from the overwhelming pleasure he was giving me.

The electricity was still coursing through me and I was even more sensitive but he didn't slow down, instead, he kept teasing me by using his spare hand to rub my bundle of nerves at the same time.

"That's not fair!" I called out, feeling myself grow even more excited. Lewd noises started to escape me. I couldn't control my voice anymore as my noises intensified with his movements, but he didn't seem to mind. Our room was far from everyone else's anyway. 

"It doesn't have to be," he smirked before pushing himself deeply inside of me. He groaned a bit at the intensity of my tightening up as I was close to reaching yet another climax. It only turned me on more as I my hands to his hips, trying to push him harder. He seemed to get the signal as he started to be rougher with me.

My tongue was hanging out as the erotic noises escaped my throat. He pulled my legs open and closed his eyes a bit, swinging his head back in pleasure. I desperately squeezed into his skin as I felt him throb inside of me. He was just as close as I was, I just had to hold it a little bit longer.

"Muichiro!" I called out, hoping it was enough to throw him over the edge. I couldn't hold in the pleasure more when I felt him reach the back of me and my climax started releasing. My mind was blanking out but I heard him say he couldn't hold back anymore when I felt his hot milk fill me up again. 

He put his hand on my bundle of nerves, helping me ride out the last of my orgasm while we both struggled to catch our breath. How was he always this good and considerate?

"I love you, so much," I gasped out only to see him smile sweetly at me. He kissed my head, gently grabbing my hair from behind my head.

"I love you more," he whispered into my ear before he moved himself to my side. He picked up my exhausted body and laid it on him where I swiftly fell unconscious in the comfort of his warm arms.