Hot spring (NSFW)

Muichiro and I continued to work on missions together for several weeks, making the world a little bit safer everytime. They were becoming more frequent since the three boys were currently recovering as well as Tengen's retirement. I sometimes visited while I had time but Tanjiro was still in a coma. He was such a kind kid, I really hope he woke up soon. Inosuke and Zenitsu still scared me a bit but I still checked in with them too. I even visited Nezuko and spent time with her in my downtime, but she refused to leave her brother's side. 

About two months later, Muichiro and I were on another mission together in the bamboo forest. We had heard about Muzan possibly being close by as we were attacked by dozens of demons suddenly. We survived just fine, but amidst the chaos my blade suffered a deep chip and crack down the spine.

"My blade," I said sadly as I looked at it's color tainted by the crack. Muichiro looked over and noticed. The sun was coming up so we knew it was time to leave as he inspected my blade.

"You need a new one. Let's go to the swordsman village, you can customize it there," he said as he sent his crow to make a request for us to leave. Customize it? I hadn't thought of that before, but maybe he had an idea for me? We started to head back towards the Master's Estate as they likely wouldn't take too long too approve our request. Sure enough, by the time we arrived, we had blindfolds and earplugs in as we were carried towards the village. I admittedly fell asleep mid-way through the long journey due to staying up all night and day.

When I woke up, Muichiro was picking me up gently as I rubbed my eyes only to see the beautiful village before me with the scent of a hot spring. It was late afternoon, but I was suddenly full of energy as I looked around excitedly as Muichiro just smiled calmly at my reaction.

"It's beautiful!" I exclaimed excitedly as he took me to meet the chief. The chief was very small, but he was kind and told me I should have a blade in about a day or so to ensure my alternations were done perfectly. With that, I was free for the evening as I retreated to the hot springs with Muichiro. I stared it in awe as he looked at me confused.

"What is it?" he asked as I blushed. He cocked his head to the side confused. There was no one around, but it still felt a bit odd.

"I have never been to a hot spring before," I said quietly as he laughed a bit.

"Well, try it now. You need to undress first," he told me nonchalantly. My face went bright red at his words, but I knew we were in a private section meant for mixed genders and couples. It was completely blocked off from view of anyone else, which made me more comfortable. I wanted to anyway as I was always excited to see him undress, but I kept that comment to myself. 

He started to remove his kimono casually as I followed suit, exposing myself to my barest elements as I felt the chill of the setting sun. He pulled his hair up into a cute ponytail. He looked a bit cold too but he put his foot in the water and held out his hand for me. I grabbed his strong hand as I followed suit. It was hot, but not so hot it hurt as it went up my legs and I saw him blushing at me.

"So beautiful," he complimented before he covered his mouth, realizing he was speaking out loud. I giggled as bent down slightly and splashed a bit of water at him. He was even more flustered by my response. I love it when he is flustered, he is too cute!

Without noticing, he pulled me closer to him as he sank down into the water, pulling me on top of his as he kissed me passionately. I was surprised at his swiftness to literally sweep me off my feet, but I enjoyed it nonetheless as I deepened our kiss. His hands traveled down my back to my hips as he pulled my body closer to his, only separated by the warm water as I felt his hardness start to grow underneath me. Maybe it was the water taking away my pains and fatigue, but I started to rub against him, worsening his erection.

"Here?" he whispered, worried someone may come wandering too far. I smiled as at his embarrassment.

"You pulled me on top of you, too late to worry about the consequences," I said in my most seductive tone I could muster as I bit his lip, pulling it back slightly before moving to his neck to leave precious love bites. I loved seeing these the next day as I started to suck on his neck and feel around his strong back. One of his hands went to my breast and the other was starting to rub my bundle of nerves slowly in smooth, circular motions. I did my best to hold back my lewd noises as he intensified his movements despite the feeling of the electricity spreading through my pelvis.

I didn't stop moving my hips on top of him, I could see he was being engulfed in lust. Something about this water made me feel so turned on as I stared down at his perfect body. I met his lips again and swirled my tongue around his, leaving a small trail of saliva when I pulled back as I saw his eyes had forgotten about everything else except me. It was the perfect time now as I slowly inserted his large member into me. Before I could accidentally make a sound he placed his lips on mine, swallowing my moans as he pushed my hips down on him.

His thrust reached all the way to my cervix as I could feel him stretch out my walls, the water was just high enough I could move without too much splashing. The water sat right below my breasts in this position as I started to bounce up and down on him. He looked at me with pure lust and love in his eyes as he started to return love bites to my shoulder and chest. I could feel his hardness inside, throbbing with each movement I made. He was so turned on as I felt myself growing closer to a climax. I placed my lips on his to stop me from moaning out his name relentlessly as I started to increase the speed of my movements.

He instinctively knew what I was feeling as he grabbed my hips tightly before thrusting up from underneath me. His speed was so intense, if I wasn't in the water, I am sure I would have made a mess. He kept my voice quiet as I felt myself about to release. I dug my nails into his shoulders before finally meeting my release as he met his as well. He was pouring into me, but the water was catching all the overfill.

I guess it was nice to be intimate in the water since it cleaned you up too.

I leaned over to his shoulder, desperately trying to catch my breath as he whispered a sweet "I love you," into my ear and kissed the side of my head. I smiled at his sweetness as I finally rolled over to his side, finally calming down.

"I'm never taking you to a hot spring again," he said with a smile. I splashed him again at his cocky words.