Strange feeling (NSFW pt. 1)

Muichiro's POV:

A strange man claiming to be a doctor interrupted us. I was finally starting to get somewhere where I didn't feel like I was becoming too excited that I would lose control. What inconvenient timing, how annoying.

Something about this 'doctor' felt very off. He looked quite young with black hair and green eyes. He seems handsome and much taller than me. He was definitely touching her hair too much. If he is only examining her head, why does he need to move her hair so much and look at her eyes with that smug expression?

He was smiling too much, but she seemed mostly indifferent at least. But even her polite smile was causing my stomach to do flips inside of me. What was the name of this feeling again? I know I am not supposed to feel it around friends, but what about strangers? I wanted to kick him out already.

"Are you done yet?" I asked him coldly. He looked up at me as if he forgot I was in the room, immediately letting go of her. He really pissed me off.

"Not yet, I need a moment alone with her to complete the physical," He told me coldly. 

"No. She doesn't do anything without me present," I told him harshly. She looked at me and nodded it was okay after he kept insisting. I grudgingly sat outside the door trying to listen in, but I wasn't able to hear them very well. I didn't sense him as a demon, but something didn't sit right. Finally, he opened the door to let me back in. She had her head down quietly, what did he do to her?

"Well?" I asked him with my arms crossed. 

"Yes. She appears to be fully recovered," He stated. She smiled as she looked at me excitedly. It was so cute, but I didn't show her my emotions because he was still here, why?

"You can leave now," I stated coldly as he gathered his things. He handed her a slip of paper and whispered something in her ear. I dug my nails into my skin and watched him leave. Only I can get that close to her. The sun had already set he had stayed here so long, too long. 

"What did he just give you?" I asked her impatiently. She looked uncomfortable as she handed me the sheet of paper with an address and a heart on it. I crumbled it in my hand enraged. I looked outside the window and saw he had already gone. I went and gathered my servants.

"Never let that man here again," I ordered them firmly as they nodded. She had followed me out and saw my anger I was unable to hide it any further. "What did he say to you? Are you okay?" I asked her, worried but filled with rage at the same time.

"He tried to get me to leave you, saying you it is dangerous to be close to someone with no memories," she told me softly. She looked so sad, and that was unforgivable. If I ever saw that man again, I vowed to not forget him so I could make him pay for distressing her.

"Muichiro~" She pleaded with me as she grabbed onto the side of my kimono. I tried to let my anger subside because it wasn't her fault I was feeling this way. At least she had recovered. "I want to rest," She told me. I sighed as I picked her up again to bring her to my room. I needed a distraction anyway. When I saw her blushing, I instantly felt better.

I set her down gently on my bed but she didn't remove her hands around my neck, instead drawing me closer to her. I was blushing heavily as I looked into her delicate eyes, now full of longing with a sly smile on her soft pink lips. I really couldn't help myself around her as I leaned into her, kissing her again, desperate to continue where we left off earlier. Every moment I am with her, it becomes even harder to restrain myself.

--------

He tasted so good, but he seemed stronger than earlier today. I suppose the whole incident with the doctor seemed to make him jealous. I didn't mind, I loved how his intensity. He was lying over me completely, with his lips on mine, his hand gently holding my head in place as he relaxed himself between my legs.

He swiftly returned to my neck, finding my sensitive spot before giving it a gentle bite that made me squeal in excitement in his ear accidentally. He looked back at me surprised but smiling.

"That was cute. What other cute noises do you make?" He asked me smirking. I felt my face heat up at his words. He returned to kissing my neck now sucking on my sensitive spot as he didn't have any intention of stopping anymore. I wonder if he was finally pushed over the edge. I was so excited at the thought my whole body started to feel hot.

I reached for his kimono collar and started to undo the top button. I looked up at him, checking if he was alright with it. He nodded as I started to undo his button slowly. 

One button.

He held my face close to his as he met my mouth with his tongue, swirling around mine passionately. It felt so embarrassing but so good.

Two buttons.

He moved his hands down to my chest and traced the outline of my breasts subtly with his finger. I felt electric sparks radiate through my body from every movement of his touch. He moved his lips back to my neck as he so masterfully sucked on it.

Three buttons.

He started to unbutton my kimono as well, making sure I was alright with it before he undid the first button. I saw him blush but seem so curious as to what my body looked like under my clothes. I felt the same burning curiousity for him.

Four buttons.

I could see his amazing abs now. The only thing stopping me now was his white belt. I put my hand on his torso, feeling all around him. He seemed to be blushing more as I put my hands on his back and carefully pulled down the top of his uniform, exposing his chest to me. I smiled up at him, making him more comfortable as he removed the rest of my buttons, exposing part of my breasts to him.

It was embarrassing to show someone else my body for the first time, but I trusted Muichiro completely. I took his nervous hand and placed it over my heart so he could feel how fast it was beating. He kissed me deeper again as he squeezed my breast gently and slowly started to remove the top of my uniform too. 

"Muichiro," I said quietly. 

"Hmm?" He stopped moving, waiting to hear what I had to say. He looked at me curious as to what I was about to tell him.

"If we do this, we can never go back you know," I told him shyly. My face was so hot. I didn't want to stop, but I wanted to make sure he knew exactly what he was getting himself to, because I wouldn't be able to hold back if he changed his mind.

"That's fine with me, you are special to me, my everything," He said seductively with a blush on his face. I couldn't resist anymore as our lips met again. I knew I was ready to give myself to him completely.