Deseperation (NSFW)

I laid down while Muichiro bent my knees and opened them, fully exposing myself to him again. It was embarrassing, but seeing his head between my legs made my heart skip a beat as I felt myself grow hot in my core. He smiled as he took his index finger, slowly pulling open my folds as he looked at it curiously.

"It's so pretty," he complimented before he put his mouth to my cunt. He started with a wet kiss that made a sloppy noise embarrassing me, but when I felt his tongue start to lick me in smooth, circular motions, I didn't care anymore. It felt too good as I held my hand over my mouth to contain my moans and opened my legs wider for him.

He didn't stop. He seemed desperate to put me in the same position I had him in moments ago. His wet tongue was expertly circling my clitoris as I threw my head back. The electricity was building up inside of me as he kept applying more pressure, bit by bit.

"Your juices, tastes so good~" he complimented between breaths while looking up at me. Seeing his lustful eyes was sending me over the edge as I couldn't help but want more from him. He seemed to read my intentions as he took his finger and put it inside my entrance, curling it sharply against my G-spot. The intense pressure was so high, I was so close as he kept licking me more and using his finger. It was too much, I couldn't take it.

"Muichiro! I'm gonna!-" I yelled out too late as I met my climax. He seemed surprised as he removed his head and wiped his mouth. He looked so seductive as he cleaned his lips off by wiping them with his tongue. I could see his erection, throbbing despite his face being so cool.

Before I could say anything, he grabbed both of my legs and pulled me closer to him so his face was close to mine underneath him. He smiled as he kissed me more and started to put his tip near my overflowing entrance, teasing me. I could feel his precum spilling into my folds while his tongue was swirling around mine frantically. 

"Can I?" He asked with desperation in his voice. I felt his shaft twitching against me, as if asking me for permission.

"Please Muichiro, I want it," I begged. He blushed at my words but started to insert it again slowly. The stretch was amazing as I felt him fill me up again. He was so warm inside. It had only been one day, but I already missed the feeling of him inside of me.

I gripped onto his bed, digging my nails into his skin as he held onto my already tensed legs tightly, not letting me move. He put himself completely inside of me, already reaching my cervix in this position since I was angled under him with my legs bent backward slightly. Without hesitation, he started to move inside of me as he pulled in and out of me slowly, but with increasing power to his thrusts.

I held him onto him as his grip around my legs only tightened. He was panting already while noisy moans were escaping my mouth from his amazing touch. I loved it so much that I felt myself become even more turned on. Soon sloppy noises started to come out of me with each movement, making me cover my bright red face in embarrassment.

"S-sorry!" I exclaimed, embarrassed at my noises but he only smiled.

"That means, I'm doing a good job right?" He asked me excitedly, his face blushing. He looked so cute. His movements were getting faster. I think-

"Yes, you are so amazing!" I called out barely between moans. I felt myself getting close again already. I must be sensitive from my previous orgasm. But when I praised him, he just seemed to increase his speed and feel even harder somehow inside. He was stretching my inner walls so perfectly I thought he might tear me apart if he got any bigger, but the feeling was making me lose my mind. I want more.

"Give me more, please!" I begged again. I could see him blush more but he obeyed my request as he started to move himself deeper and harder into me. I felt myself about to reach my climax as my tongue was hanging out from me trying to catch my breath. To make it worse, he took one of his hands and started to rub my clitoris, pushing me over the edge as I climaxed again on him.

He wasn't finished though. After he helped me ride out my high, he put one of my legs down and held the other straight up, splitting me sideways as I felt a tighter corner of my core being stretched. It was so incredible that I gripped onto the bed sheets desperately looking up at Muichiro. He wouldn't take his eyes off of me but looked so sexy yet, warm.

He held onto my leg with one hand and held down the other as he kept pushing himself into me. He was breathing heavily but increasing in speed, causing my breasts to bounce violently.

"Muichiro! Muichiro!" I yelled out enthusiastically. He was too good at this. My mind was slipping as I felt his hardness throb one more time as we both climaxed together. I gasped out in relief and pleasure as he let out a moan before he started to pant, trying to catch his breath.

"I love you so much," he finally said after a minute of heavy breathing before kissing me softly. I was so happy as I kissed him back. It felt like nothing could ruin this moment.

We bathed together again to clean each other up before bed. We were exhausted and as I was about to fall asleep in his arms, we were woken up by our crows yelling at us for another mission. Our happiness in his estate couldn't last forever, he was a hashira after all. We grudgingly dressed ourselves before we started to make way for the journey. It was going to be almost an entire night of walking.

Muichiro's face returned to his normal seriousness, focusing on the upcoming mission so I focused too. Soon our surroundings changed to a bamboo forest with a thick layer of mist. We found a small demon and quickly finished it off with ease. I'm not sure why we were called all the way out here for this, but there was a chance of Muzan being on this path apparently. I kept my eyes open. My crow disappeared for a few minutes only to reappear moments later.

"Where did you go Misora?" I asked her as we kept walking. The sun was going to rise soon, I doubt we find anything more tonight.

"The flame hashira Rengoku is dead by an upper moon three!" She exclaimed tearfully. I only ever met him briefly months ago, but he was a kind person and I felt notably sad at the news. Muichiro looked confused before nodding and continuing. I followed suit, unsure of our future.