Meetings and blah blah

Buttercup's Pov

The dining table felt crowded as everyone stood alongside it. An old map spread over the table with dark figures on different spots and a few wolves on others.

"These are the locations of every vampire attack in the past three months." Alpha Andreas said pointing to the large clusters of dark figures on the Western side of the map.

"And these are our ally packs at the moment. How many can you bring to the board Alpha Derek?" Alpha Andreas mused almost challenging.

My Father exchange quick looks between Matthew's father and Axel. He was asking them through the mind link how many allied packs we had that would be willing to fight if we took up arms.

"We have five packs, including ours, from the Eastern side and two from the North; maybe more that will join." My father said pondering over the war map. He rested his arms on the table leaning ever so slightly towards our mother to lend her emotional strength. My mother's strong suit was her silent strength in these situations. My father hated to be in alpha mood the whole time. He would prefer to be back at home chilling on the couch having a movie night with our pack. My father was a big introvert and relied heavily on my mother during meetings to not just get up and leave. My mother would just sit in a corner and every now and then lightly touch my father to bring him back to whatever meeting he had. I admired how they seemed to work so perfectly.

Alpha Andreas gave my father a questioning look.

"You are sure about the Northern packs ?"

My father gave a devious grin.

The Northern packs tend to stay away from: well, pretty much everyone and everything. They were however a very powerful tool during wars if you could manage their savage and rogue ways.. The Northern pack lived on loyalty and their word was sacred other than those two laws they were savage. They love fights and can get carried away very easily.

"Yes, they will fight. Alpha Barrett is my sister's mate. Zora would not let her brother win a war without having bragging rights that she somehow helped. As for the second pack, they are our Beta's former pack. He still has strong ties to them. His son went to visit old Alpha Alistair a few weeks ago. I am more concern about your Southern packs." My father spoke up to defend our Northern family.

 My eyes widen at the mention of Aunt Zora she is my role model and the most feared she wolf to scour the earth in the past hundred years

My eyes widen at the mention of Aunt Zora she is my role model and the most feared she wolf to scour the earth in the past hundred years. She and her mate Uncle Barrett might be very loving and fun to have as your family , but their stories of their Northern conquests is gut wrenching. Violence is the way of communicating in the North.

 Violence is the way of communicating in the North