Welcome home

Buttercup Pov.
I felt bad for Butch as we walked back to school .

When we arrived at the lockers .Alex was standing with a small smile. Fiddling with her hands like a crackhead.

"Ok what is going on you are smiling like a fool " I asked when a guy walked in with a goofy smile.

"Axel!!" All four of us squealed tackling him to the ground.

Matthew approached the group of screaming bodies 
" Cousin Welcome back"

"I see I have been missed " Axel chuckled.

" Now if every one who is not my mate would please get off of me " he asked playful.

My sisters and I stood up leaving the two in their embrace on the floor.Matthew giving his cousin a handshake before leaving aswell.

Matthew giving his cousin a handshake before leaving aswell

Brick Pov.

Butch was pissed for some reason on our way to school he told us what he learned from Buttercup and why we couldn't pick up a scent  , but he was clearly hiding something.

While he went off to find someone new to fool around with. Boomer and I stayed at our lockers.

"Axel !!"

We snapped our heads around just in time to see the girls tackling a guy to the ground .

I felt a jealous tug in my stomach and decide to do the same as Butch .
That bloody red head makes me so mad some times.Wait what the hell did I just think.

At lunch

Buttercup Pov

My mood changed Axel was like a evil brother and having him back was awesome since we always get into trouble together. And we usually drag  Matthew along with us .

We all sat at our table Axel,Matthew and I were discussing new game plans .

When Butch and his brothers came in each with a girl from Cindy 's group Butch with Cindy herself.

I saw red I thought my talk this morning would at least have meant something but no . Nothing would change a fuckboy.

And Cindy of all people she was a slut who thought she was sweet and that every one loves her .When in truth nobody could stand her.

She has had it in for our group since last year she broke Blossom 's arm during cheerleading with no apparent proof because Blossom healed to quickly but we knew she was responsible and she tried to drown Bubbles during a swimming competition so we were not friends at all.And best of all we don't even know why she has it in for us ,but I geuss I am her next target.
Bring it !

Butch saw my facial expression and smirked sitting down pulling Cindy onto his lap.

"Who is Cindy and her cronies new lap dogs ?" Leave it to Axel to lighten the mood. And we might have forgotten to catch him up on recent events.